Postings by Hank the Handsome Hound's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 120: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Friends at the Rainbow Bridge!!
Griffin,- Forever in- Our Hearts

are you going to- eat that?

Barked: Tue Jun 21, '11 9:11pm PST 
Happy First Day of Summer! happy dance

Been a while since I've stopped by - but that doesn't mean I don't think about you guys hug
[notify]
» There has since been 532 posts. Last posting by Cosmo, Forever Loved, Mar 27 9:44 am

Barked: Wed May 11, '11 6:06pm PST 
Hi everyone wave I don't seem get here much but I wanted to say hello to all of my pals here. I haven't forgotten you - I promise!

So what's new here?
[notify]
» There has since been 588 posts. Last posting by Cosmo, Forever Loved, Mar 27 9:44 am

Barked: Thu Dec 16, '10 9:34pm PST 
Listening to all this singin' is making my mouth water wave
[notify]
» There has since been 876 posts. Last posting by Cosmo, Forever Loved, Mar 27 9:44 am

Barked: Wed Feb 10, '10 7:56am PST 
Belated Birthday Greetings, Champy! party

Hey everyone wave
[notify]
» There has since been 2225 posts. Last posting by Cosmo, Forever Loved, Mar 27 9:44 am

Barked: Fri Dec 11, '09 7:46am PST 
Hey guys & gals! wave

I don't get here much these days but wanted to come by say hi to all my pals smile Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the season.

Doesn't Hanukkah begin tonight?
[notify]
» There has since been 2622 posts. Last posting by Cosmo, Forever Loved, Mar 27 9:44 am

Barked: Wed Oct 21, '09 10:13am PST 
Hi Guys & Gals wave

Don't get to post here much but I still think of you all. Hope everyone is well. big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 2915 posts. Last posting by Cosmo, Forever Loved, Mar 27 9:44 am

Barked: Sat Jun 20, '09 7:04am PST 
Good morning, everyone wave

So sorry for your family's loss, Champy hug We welcome Bosco to our special little group little angel

Thanks for breakfast, Paris. I'm going to enjoy it before I go watch over Champy & Bosco's mom.
[notify]
» There has since been 3819 posts. Last posting by Cosmo, Forever Loved, Mar 27 9:44 am

Barked: Sun Jun 7, '09 8:30am PST 
Hi guys! wave

Any room at this table for a pal whose been missing a lot lately? Mom has been so busy at work that she doesn't have time for all she'd like to do.

There is a new foster pup at our house and he has some health issues no one knew about so Mom & Dad have been busy keeping up with all of his medicines. Mom says he has to take more meds than she does! He's a sweet pup so I hope he gets better soon.

Sparkle, I am up for a hike. Let me go scare up my backpack so we can take some supplies (and some eats) with us.

Paris, as usual, your buffet is awesome way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 4036 posts. Last posting by Cosmo, Forever Loved, Mar 27 9:44 am

Behavior & Training > Dogs and homeowners insurance

Hank the- Handsome- Hound

not just another- pretty face

Barked: Sun Jun 7, '09 12:49am PST 
We were shopping for homeowners insurance last year when our insurer raised our premium over 100%. They decided they didn't want to write policies in coastal cities so they increased their rates to such a ridiculous place that no one in their right mind would stay with them. One company (Bretheren) turned us down because Hank bit my hubby last year (hubby was trying to break up a fight between Hank and a foster pup). They had a great rate, too frown Then we went to another company and they asked what kind of dogs we had but that's it. I suppose they have a 'bad breed' list, too.

It's stupid but they get away with it. Doesn't make it right though.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Bandit, Jun 7 1:20 pm

Barked: Wed Jun 3, '09 8:16pm PST 
We could make a new arcade game: Whack-an-Earth-Pup laugh out loud

Kind of like Whack-a-Mole only better wink
[notify]
» There has since been 4083 posts. Last posting by Cosmo, Forever Loved, Mar 27 9:44 am

(Page 1 of 120: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.