Postings by Chase's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 27: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > our momma is sad and needs advice from other mommas or even daddys
Odin

I'm top dog- here!

Barked: Tue Jun 27, '06 1:21pm PST 
Your moms right for thinking that way, A dog is a lifelong pet and a big responsibilty. You cant just get rid of a doggy would you just get rid of your child? My mom treats me like her kid, Im about as much stress as a kid anyways bol!
Your dad needs to realise that the dogs are important to your mom and as husband he should support her in what she cares for. Maybe hes not trying directly but hes hurting your moms feelingsby acting like a "big man"
Get your mom to tell your dad "The dogs are here to stay, and if you want this family to be happy then you better get used to it"
then give him a treat and praise him party
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Buster is with a new family as, Jun 28 7:24 am

Other Barks & Woofs > cone heads
Odin

I'm top dog- here!

Barked: Tue Jun 27, '06 11:20am PST 
Bynx! your all of our heros! Im proud of you buddy thats so awsome.
I was just wondering...how long did it take for your incision to heal after you got degrated uh I mean "fixed" Because It'll be a week tomorrow for me I was just wondering how much longer I'll have to hold off on the cone destroying
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sammy, Jun 27 2:53 pm

Odin

I'm top dog- here!

Barked: Mon Jun 26, '06 11:21am PST 
I dont think I'd want to wear one of those...
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sammy, Jun 27 2:53 pm

Odin

I'm top dog- here!

Barked: Mon Jun 26, '06 7:53am PST 
Wow it feels so good to know that there are other cone victims out there. My cousin had a cone...hers wasnt see throgh so she walked into sooo many walls it was sad but she used ito dig...it worked really well.
Success! I finally broke my cone! I've been trying to tell my parents that I hate that thing and that they've already degraded me enough...but I had to take matters into my own paws.
Fellow cone heads...persistance is key. Walk into walks at high speeds, get your dog pals to bite the cone as much as possible and when they decide to take the cone off for a break...hide it! Dont make it easy for them!
I tagged my photo too! If I started a group how many pups would join?
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Sammy, Jun 27 2:53 pm

Odin

I'm top dog- here!

Barked: Sat Jun 24, '06 11:10am PST 
Aww those poor dogs! But I found out the cone really helps me with bullying my sister, when I want to shove her the cone really does the job, it also covers the whole food and water bowls so it helps me eat all the food and drink all the water before Aries can!
Mom takes my "retard helmet" off whenever she can because she feels bad for me. But when she goes to put it back on I bite it and run away
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Sammy, Jun 27 2:53 pm

Odin

I'm top dog- here!

Barked: Sat Jun 24, '06 8:36am PST 
Hi everyone My name is Odin and I became a victim of the medical Cone 3 days ago. Since they put that blasted thing around my head I've been walking into walls, spilling food bowls and getting stuck in doorways.
So I decided to start a support group for those unlucky pups who have had the misfourtune of having owners who "know whats better" for us.
So come fellow cone heads! share stories or just come here for compassion because the humans seem to think its funny when we walk into walls
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Sammy, Jun 27 2:53 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > Oh Im so nervous....

Odin

I'm top dog- here!

Barked: Sat Jun 24, '06 7:55am PST 
A few minor set backs, I kept licking at my incision so mom and dad had to get me a cone....I hate it. They seem to think its funny though.
When mom and dad got me back from the vet, they told them that they cut my nails for me, so when they got home they checked my nails and they were all split! It looked like they clipped my nails with scissors or something, each nail is split...badly.
Save yourself Max and Wufei! they'll trick you into it, sure a car ride seems fun but then they take away your manhood! On the form that My owners got back after my operation it says
Sex: Neutered....im not even a man anymore frown
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Odin, Jun 24 7:55 am

Odin

I'm top dog- here!

Barked: Fri Jun 23, '06 1:07pm PST 
Hey everyone just thought I'd give you an update...
I am on day 3 things are doing well, Im already back to running around like a husky. I was really hurting the day of my neutering. Mom felt so bad for me she didnt leave my side. Yesterday It seemed like i was 70% better, I was dashing around like a madman..I know the vet tld me not to run mom and dad were telling me not to but what d you expect sheesh.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Odin, Jun 24 7:55 am

Other Barks & Woofs > The best \"dog toys\" that aren\'t dog toys

Odin

I'm top dog- here!

Barked: Tue Jun 20, '06 11:47am PST 
My favorite is tupperware containers. Mom cant keep leftovers anymore because I ate all her containers, now I get to eat some of the leftovers. Pretty smart huh?
mom puts peanut butter and kibble in old water bottles, that keeps us busy for hours.
My sisters favorite non dog toy is old work gloves.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Abbey, Jun 20 7:59 pm

Odin

I'm top dog- here!

Barked: Tue Jun 20, '06 11:39am PST 
Tomorrows the big day...Im getting fixed. Im so nervous...Mom and Dad are dropping me off in the morning at the vet.
I hope I dont change too much after my operation. Mums worried that I'll "lose my spunk" ...does that happen?
If anyone has any tips for a speedy recovery for me please tell me!
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Odin, Jun 24 7:55 am

(Page 1 of 27: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.