Postings by Tajah's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 41: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Labrador Retriever > What your Lab has eaten...
Miyah

Um.. Guys....Can- we play?

Barked: Sat Jan 29, '11 5:51pm PST 
Hmmm...where should we start! Miyah had eaten a few things in her days...we've got flip flops/crocs, tupperwear, wooden kitchen utensils, plastic spatulas, one of the legs on our wooden kitchen chair, two remote controls, one time when grandpa was "dog sitting" she got a whole loaf of bread and the whole butter container(ate/licked all the butter..not the container itself) oh...hmm..she's eaten pumpkins, table runners, seat belts and I think that's about it!!!

However,we still love her to death and never could be mad at her because she always has this huge smile on her face when we would catch her!! She is almost 4 now though and hasn't chewed anything up in quite awhile..she grew out of it......FORTUNATELY!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Ruby, Jan 15 11:33 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Get a pawesome picture done here!
Tajah

Wanna play ball?

Barked: Tue Jan 18, '11 4:53pm PST 
What program are you using to make these photos?!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Tajah, Jan 18 4:53 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Are any of your doggies obsessed with tennis balls?

Tajah

Wanna play ball?

Barked: Tue Jan 18, '11 4:51pm PST 
Miyah loves any toy but Tajah will get possessive over balls and chew on them until she pops them so we don't leave them out for them anymore. If Miyah has a ball, Tajah will fight her for it and snap if Miyah tries to take it back..so we have to take it away!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Pooch ~ I miss you ~, Jan 23 7:21 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Do you feel guilty when you leave your dog to go out?

Miyah

Barked: Tue Jan 18, '11 4:48pm PST 
We feel guilty if we just get home and leave right away. Otherwise, it's not such a guilt trip..Miyah also tends to get into trouble if we do leave right after getting home..so we have to puppy proof the house when we do that!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Beulah, Jan 19 7:30 am

Behavior & Training > "smiling" dog

Miyah

Barked: Tue Jan 18, '11 4:42pm PST 
I smile at my momma and daddy when I'm really excited to see them..like when they come home or something. However, the first time I did this, they kinda wondered what I was doing but my butt was wiggling so fast, they knew I was just smiling. So, now, they say "show us your teeth!" and I'll smile for them!!laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Ziva *RIP*, Jan 20 6:13 am

Labrador Retriever > At what age do labs calm down?
Miyah

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 6:26pm PST 
Momma says Labs will always have a little bit of "puppy attitude" but I just started to really calm down in my early 3's...i'm almost 4 now and momma says I'm turning into the most perfect dog she's ever wanted!(and I still like to run and playsmile
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Hucky, Mar 15 11:55 am

Labrador Retriever > Choco labs

Miyah

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 6:25pm PST 
me Me MEmemeeeee...Don't forget me!! I'm a choco!!And FULL of energy~ nice to meet all of you labbies!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Miyah, Jan 16 6:25 pm

Dog Health > Jack been sick since we got him home last night

Miyah

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 6:18pm PST 
So how did Jack turn out? Is he starting to relax a little bit? I was just have patience for the poor guy, everything is so new to him..you can only imagine how he feelsfrown
I hope all goes well~
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Jack Magni, Feb 4 8:03 pm

Behavior & Training > What would your dog do?

Tajah

Wanna play ball?

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 6:14pm PST 
I think Tajah would stay right by my side until someone came near. However, I think she would be very cautious over who she would let touch her daddy..she's VERY protective of him~
Miyah (lab) on the other hand,I think she would run to get help but not run far..I think she would be very sad and depressed..she always is if she knows either myself or her daddy are having a bad day and they both stay by our sides until we laugh(at them..they always find a way to make us laugh!)
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Tanuk CGC , Jan 18 10:03 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Choosing A Breed For The Wrong Reason.
Tajah

Wanna play ball?

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 6:11pm PST 
My daddy did lots of research of Blue Heelers before he got me and he was still in a surprise as I got older~But he is not disappointed! Miyah(chocolate lab) on the other hand, they didn't do much research on but that's because they've known several people/talked to several people who had labs and they say they are not one big disappointed either..Momma absolutely LOVES her personality and me on the other hand, I think she's too hyper and much of a puppy for me..but the heeler that I am, i just snarl quick and she'll leave me alone...for a minutesmile
[notify]
» There has since been 45 posts. Last posting by Nicky, Mar 6 9:37 am

(Page 1 of 41: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.