Postings by Annabelle's Family

GO!

Senior Dogs > Introducing A New Dog to Two Senior Dogs

Annabelle

Yah, I can't be- bothered.

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '12 9:45am PST 
Hi there,

We have three dogs, or did - our Snickers passed away and the ripe old age of 15 years old last week. Annie (f) and Boomer (m) are 14 and 11 respectively and I'm wondering when, or even if it's wise, to bring another dog into the family. We would probably get an adult dog since we work and wouldn't have the time to devote to a pupster.

Would it be unfair to the other two dogs? It wouldn't be until the new year probably but still, don't know if it's wise to do this or not.

Any suggestions?

Blessings and Happy Thanksgiving!

Carol
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jan 17 11:51 pm

Who's Feeling Silly? > ANNOUNCING A NEW CLUB!
Annabelle

Barked: Wed Nov 16, '05 4:19pm PST 
At my home my mom calls me the Queen of Sheba because I'm so spoiled. I rule over the boy dogs and over my owners too. Everytime mom gets mad at me all I have to do is give her the sad eyes treatment and all is forgiven!
[notify]
» There has since been 43 posts. Last posting by , Dec 10 7:17 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Most loving creature on the planet is gone

Snickers

Bark Bark- Bark!!!

Barked: Fri Nov 4, '05 7:51pm PST 
God bless you and your family, you will be in our prayers...

Snickers' mom.
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Tasha, Nov 8 10:39 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > What's unique about you?

Annabelle

Barked: Fri Nov 4, '05 7:49pm PST 
Mom says I have a "wacky eyelash" I have one eyelash on my left eye that grows a lot longer than the others.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Annabelle, Nov 4 7:49 pm

Who's Feeling Silly? > Pooped in the house

Annabelle

Barked: Tue Nov 1, '05 4:14pm PST 
I try not to poop in the house but there are times when I can't help it. My folks would like me to stay in my crate like the others dogs in my family but I hate the crate and mommy say's it's mean to keep me in there when I don't like it. So yes, once in a while I do poop in the house when everyone is sleeping. I try to cover it up by eating it but I leave crumbs, which makes mommy laugh and daddy all grumbly.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Otto, Nov 5 1:49 pm

Who's Feeling Silly? > The first meeting of Whatevers Anonymous is now called to order
Annabelle

Barked: Fri Oct 28, '05 4:20pm PST 
Hi, I'm Annie. Like my brother Snickers I am also addicted to eating poop. In fact, I got him started on the habit.
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Lady-In loving memory, Nov 5 1:45 am

Who's Feeling Silly? > The first meeting of Whatevers Anonymous is now called to order

Snickers

Bark Bark- Bark!!!

Barked: Fri Oct 28, '05 4:19pm PST 
Hi I'm Snickers and I'm addicted to eating (hope it's okay to say this) poop.
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Lady-In loving memory, Nov 5 1:45 am

Boomer

The Fugitive- from the Dogstar

Barked: Fri Oct 28, '05 4:19pm PST 
Hi, my name is Boomer and I'm addicted to my slimey tennis ball.
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Lady-In loving memory, Nov 5 1:45 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.