Postings by Dreamy's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 97: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Bulldog > Skin issues...home remedies?
Sparkles

Wait for me!!

Barked: Fri Feb 14, '14 1:44pm PST 
Sparkles has issues too. Anything from yeasty ears to corneal ulcers from dry eye. At one point, her skin became scabby all over her body and she had yeast infections in random places on her skin. We found out that adding a tablespoon of organic coconut oil to her food morning and evening helps dramatically. Her fur is soft and shiny and she's energetic and healthy. She also has to eat only grain free and fish based food since grains fuel yeast and she's allergic to so many proteins. We recently added the organic Apple cider vinegar to her food morning and night also because she still has some yeasty issues in the winter but that's mostly because she has to wear a cone and she gets snow in it which gets her chest wet lol. These bulldogs, love them, but they have the biggest issues lol
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Feb 27 3:13 pm

Dog Health > Itchy Bullie... Tried Everything!
Sparkles

Wait for me!!

Barked: Fri Dec 27, '13 7:04am PST 
We've had serious problems with Sparkles being itchy. Hers turned out to be a combination of gluten sensitivity and allergies. We put her on wellness core ocean. It has no grains, is poultry free and gluten free. She also gets a tablespoon of organic coconut oil in her food twice a day. Her itchiness has dramatically decreased. I recommend trying something like that. Sparkles still gets itchy if she hasn't had a bath in a while. We use a tea tree oil shampoo. Try avoiding oatmeal and looking for tea tree oil. Some dogs, especially ones with yeast issues (like our Sparkles) can't use shampoo with oatmeal in it because it agitates the yeast and makes them itchier. Good luck!)
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Zeea, Dec 27 1:47 pm

Sparkles

Wait for me!!

Barked: Fri Dec 27, '13 7:00am PST 
We've had serious problems with Sparkles being itchy. Hers turned out to be a combination of gluten sensitivity and allergies. We put her on wellness core ocean. It has no grains, is poultry free and gluten free. She also gets a tablespoon of organic coconut oil in her food twice a day. Her itchiness has dramatically decreased. I recommend trying something like that. Sparkles still gets itchy if she hasn't had a bath in a while. We use a tea tree oil shampoo. Try avoiding oatmeal and looking for tea tree oil. Some dogs, especially ones with yeast issues (like our Sparkles) can't use shampoo with oatmeal in it because it agitates the yeast and makes them itchier. Good luck!)
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Zeea, Dec 27 1:47 pm

Sparkles

Wait for me!!

Barked: Tue Dec 24, '13 11:16am PST 
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Zeea, Dec 27 1:47 pm

Dog Health > dog fatally scalded at grooming salon :(

Dreamy

Queen of my- castle.

Barked: Mon Dec 23, '13 10:23am PST 
I honestly don't know. I don't know the family personally. It's just something that's happened locally that the media didn't cover.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Dec 23 11:44 am

Dreamy

Queen of my- castle.

Barked: Mon Dec 23, '13 7:52am PST 
In my hometown, Haley, an 8 year old bichon was fatally scalded at a grooming salon. Please help show your support to her grieving family.
https://m.facebook.com/JusticeForHaley?refid=52&ref=m_notif¬if_ t=feed_comment_reply
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Dec 23 11:44 am

Dreamy

Queen of my- castle.

Barked: Mon Dec 23, '13 7:47am PST 
In my hometown, Haley, an 8 year old bichon was fatally scalded at a grooming salon. Please help show your support to her grieving family.
https://m.facebook.com/JusticeForHaley?refid=52&ref=m_notif¬if_ t=feed_comment_reply
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Dreamy, Dec 23 7:47 am

Siberian Husky > Weight loss help

Dreamy

Queen of my- castle.

Barked: Mon Dec 23, '13 7:44am PST 
I had this same problem with Dreamy. She's Now 9.5 years old, lean healthy and energetic and somewhere around 50-55lbs. Just a year and a half ago she was overweight (i think she was around 68lbs) and having hip problems. We switched her to gain free and she gets about 1/2 cup twice a day. We do taste of the wild high Prairie formula (we can't afford the really good stuff like wellness core). Now her energy is great, she acts like she's 4. She's regained her ability to run and even jumps the baby gate we have up to keep them out of the kitty litter (EW!). I also highly recommend a teaspoon of organic coconut oil drizzled over her food with each meal. She has just flourished. Good luck and keep us posted. Remember, it won't happen overnight but it will happen smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Dreamy, Dec 23 7:44 am

Grooming > This happened in my home town!!

Dreamy

Queen of my- castle.

Barked: Mon Dec 23, '13 7:25am PST 
Hey everyone. I just want to spread awareness of a disaster that happened here in my hometown. Haley, an 8 year old bichon, was fatally scalded at a local grooming salon. Please check out her story and show your support for her family.
https://m.facebook.com/JusticeForHaley?refid=52&ref=m_notif ¬if_t=feed_comment_reply
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Vance CGC, Dec 26 8:44 am

Siberian Husky > Tribute to Little Siberian Husky
Dreamy

Queen of my- castle.

Barked: Fri Sep 6, '13 7:09am PST 
I'm so sorry for your loss hughug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Dreamy, Sep 6 7:09 am

(Page 1 of 97: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.