Postings by cuddles's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Local Tips, Playdates & Meetups > lets have fun
Max

Always by my- side

Barked: Mon Apr 26, '10 7:39pm PST 
Do you have the 2010 top wiener (Dachshund) to beat at this year’s upcoming races and events? Bring the family and join the fun at the National Dachshund Races that has expanded to take Toledo Dachshund owners by storm. This year’s top dachshund’s move on to compete against the rest of the circuit races to see who the top Dachshund of 2010 is for National Dachshund Circuit Races and Events. May 22 and May 23, 2010

These events are being held at Common Space 11 ‘Martin School’ 10 S. Holland-Sylvania.

All races and events are held indoors. Please visit www.weinerrace.com for all the information

This year on stage with the lights and its First Red Carpet Dachshund Show. Along with 13 events. All dachshunds are welcome to enter.

These races are held for fun and excitement and the money raised supports many charities.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Max, Apr 26 7:39 pm

Sports & Agility > National Dachshund Circuit race news 2010
Max

Always by my- side

Barked: Tue Apr 6, '10 8:14am PST 
National Dachshund Race

We look forward to a VERY EXCITING 2010

This year Marks the 10th season of the National Dachshund Races.
We have many surprises going on this year. We have replaced most of the old equipment and are gearing up for this year.

So hold on to your racing vest and get ready for the National Dachshund Race Circuit Race to begin.

To kick of the season the First Race will be held May 22 and 23, 2010 in Toledo Ohio
For complete information please visit www.weinerrace.com
Second race is in June 26 and 27, 2010 in Marietta Ga. for information go to www.georgiadachshundraces.com
The third race is July 31 and Aug.1, 2010 in Elma, Wash. for information goes to www.wienerfestnw.com
The last race of the season is Sept. 25 and 26, 2010 in Findlay, Ohio for all the information goes to www.weinerrace.com

Each race in a 2 day event all are inside. Not only do we have all the dachshund races on Saturday.
Sunday bring the 13 events that you just can’t miss all the fun that day bring with our very own red carpet Dachshund Dog Show.

We have races and or events for all dachshunds!!!

Also please do not forget that the monies gained through company sponsors, vendors, entrants fees etc. are going to worthy charities or animal rescues in each
own State.

Newspapers, News Stations, Radio, Internet Websites/Blogs, Networks like Animal
Planet etc. are ALL Welcome to INQUIRE OR ATTEND! We welcome your
questions! This is our 10th year and those including our circuit races ARE ALL FOR
Fun, Charities & Animal Rescue Groups! This is a FUN FILLED DAY FOR ALL!

The National Dachshund Races have been OFFICIALLY SANCTIONED BY: The IWDRF (International Wiener Dog Racing Federation). We are the first to be included in this group and having been founded by a true expert in the field of Dachshund Races held across the country, his reputation is well known and he is Shane MacDougall from "Wiener Takes All" (A Documentary)! All of our circuit races will be sanctioned as well as they will all follow The National Dachshund Races and the IWDRF Rules for SAFE Dachshund Events!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Max, Apr 6 8:14 am

Dachshund > CIRCUIT RACES UPDATE

Max

Always by my- side

Barked: Sat Feb 27, '10 1:54pm PST 
-------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------

2010 National Dachshund Race Circuit

North Florida Doxie Days

Saturday March 20 and 21,2010

St. Johns County Fairgrounds

State road 207

Elkton Fl.

nfdoxiedays@ gmail.com

Keystone Dachshund races

June 13,2010

www.keystonedachshu ndraces.com

Georgia Circuit of the National Dachshund Races

Saturday June 26and 27th 2010

Jim R Miller Park , North Georgia Fairgrounds
2245 Callaway Road SW
Marietta‎ GA‎ 30008

The Cleveland Regional National Dachshund races

Saturday June17 and 18th2010

Wags for Kids

Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds , Cleveland , Ohio

www.Wags4kids. com

Northwest Wiener Fest

July 30 and 31,2010

32 Elma Mccleary RD

Elma Wash. 98541

www.weinerraces. com

National Dachshund races

Saturday Sept.25 and 26 2010

La Riche Chevrolet and Cadillac detail center

E Main Cross St .

Findlay, Ohio 45840

www.weinerrace. com

Waiting on dates for the following states

Charleston S.C.

Wilmington N.C.

Toledo, Ohio

Waiting on event place

Saturday September 11 and 12, 2010

Montana

October 2010

Las Vegas, Nev
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Moxie, Apr 1 9:57 pm

Dachshund > group event

Max

Always by my- side

Barked: Tue Jan 5, '10 2:16pm PST 
Hi

My name is Toni Gossard,I'm the founder of the National dachshund races.this is in its 10 year. The National Dachshund races is the safest family attended event that rasies funds for many charities. The races have been in a movie,many newspapers and magazine write ups.the lastest one is in Dach.world.com

The National Dachshund races will be starting to book dates for this upcoming year circuit races.The circuit is in its second year.

If you or your group would like to host an event please contact me at weinerrace@yahoo.com
I will be bring the races to each state or city.
The groups that have the race will need to find an in-door building to have the race.

The group must give a percentage to the charity of there choice.
All the rules that I have set up will be followed. So volunteers will be needed.

The web site will be set up with each race and pay pal to make it easier to pay for it.

This year the races will have a brand new look with new equipment
The new green carpet will be painted like a football field.

Marc Gullen will be joining the team. to learn about him go to www.weinerrace.com under all about me. has a entertainer he brings something very special with him.

The first race starts in March in Florida, April brings he races to South Carolina. I have been putting together packets of information for those groups.

I feel I can do 2 races each month bepending on where they are maybe 3.
The last race will have to be done by the 2nd weekend in Sept.

Has always if you are a company that would like to sponsor these races please e-mail me.

Toni
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Max, Jan 5 2:16 pm

Dachshund > Daschund Races

Max

Always by my- side

Barked: Tue Jan 5, '10 2:14pm PST 
Hi

My name is Toni Gossard,I'm the founder of the National dachshund races.this is in its 10 year. The National Dachshund races is the safest family attended event that rasies funds for many charities. The races have been in a movie,many newspapers and magazine write ups.the lastest one is in Dach.world.com

The National Dachshund races will be starting to book dates for this upcoming year circuit races.The circuit is in its second year.

If you or your group would like to host an event please contact me at weinerrace@yahoo.com
The groups that have the race will need to find an in-door building to have the race.

All the rules that I have set up will be followed. So volunteers will be needed.

The web site will be set up with each race and pay pal to make it easier to pay for it.

Marc Gullen will be joining the team. to learn about him go to www.weinerrace.com under all about me. has a entertainer he brings something very special with him.

The first race starts in March in Florida, April brings he races to South Carolina. I have been putting together packets of information for those groups.

Has always if you are a company that would like to sponsor these races please e-mail me.

Toni
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Oscar and Callie, Jan 23 9:51 pm

Dachshund > National dachshund races
Max

Always by my- side

Barked: Sun Nov 15, '09 3:02pm PST 
Hi

Toni
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Max, Nov 15 3:02 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Time to say good-bye

cuddles

baby

Barked: Thu Oct 16, '08 8:36pm PST 
On the last Friday in Aug.08
Cuddles our service dog said good-bye.
In the early morning hours she layed on Steve's chest and licked his face. and said good-bye.she went to her blanket and passed away in her sleep.she taught us more than we taught her.
My friend forever
I know that it must be different,now that I'm no longer here,I realize how much I was loved and how all of you care.
I know it will be hard at first when you look around for me.expecting to find me next to you.
Someday you will begin to see.although it will take time,the happy times you shared with me. and the memories are yours and mine
I'll remeember you, my family, and how much you meant to me.
So,please don't grieve and don't be sad,it was my time to leave.
Toni
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Jolanda, Oct 16 9:29 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Time to say good bye

cuddles

baby

Barked: Thu Oct 16, '08 8:35pm PST 
On the last Friday in Aug.08
Cuddles our service dog said good-bye.
In the early morning hours she layed on Steve's chest and licked his face. and said good-bye.she went to her blanket and passed away in her sleep.she taught us more than we taught her.
My friend forever
I know that it must be different,now that I'm no longer here,I realize how much I was loved and how all of you care.
I know it will be hard at first when you look around for me.expecting to find me next to you.
Someday you will begin to see.although it will take time,the happy times you shared with me. and the memories are yours and mine
I'll remeember you, my family, and how much you meant to me.
So,please don't grieve and don't be sad,it was my time to leave.
Toni
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Magic ( Angel Girl ), Oct 21 3:43 pm

Dachshund > great fun

Max

Always by my- side

Barked: Wed Jun 25, '08 9:18pm PST 
The National Dachshund Races have changed the location and date.

We are proud to be part of the Berea Oktoberfest in Berea,Ohio

Labor Day Weekend.
Aug.29,2008 - Sept.1,2008

Free Admission to all who come to the gate with a weiner dog.
Free parking.

$5.OO per event before Aug1,2008
after Aug.1 ,2008 $6.00

The entry funds go to the following charities.
Adopt a Husky Inc
Coast to Coast Dachshund Rescue
Hancock County K-9 Program
P.K.D. Foundation

www.weinerrace.com
www.bereaokterfest.com

Hello Weiner Lovers:
Interested weiners will be able to preregister on line, or by mail,
QUALIFIERS:
Friday Aug. 29, 2008 5-7 p.m. 8 open heats
Saturday Aug. 30, 2008 1-7 p.m. 36 open heats
Sunday Aug. 31, 2008 1-7 p.m. 36 open heats
Monday Sept.1, 2008
12:30-5 p.m.
4 open heats before championship races& events starts
Each day will have a Senior, Adult, and Puppy and
a Best Dressed Champion.
The first place finishers in each division will return to race in the Monday Labor Day final.
Champion of Champions Race:
The top four dogs in each
division return to determine the "Champion of Champions" of their respected division.
There will also be judge-awarded trophies for:
Overall Best Dressed Weiner
Champion.

The National Dachshund Races 2008 is sponsored by Budweiser. "

The Labor Day Oktoberfest is
excited to announce that the
following actives will be at this years event.
Art and Craft show
with over 30 artists
Car show
with Vintage Antique cars
Cooking Demonstations
with professional chefs
Children's chalk art
children can have fun using chalk
Clowning around
children can create balloon critters
Educational informational
speakers
Hay rides
Inflatables *
international dance exhibition
featuring dance companies from the Cleveland area and beyond.
Puppet show with Frisch Marionette company
Leakoil volkswagon show
Movies
Weiner Takes All and lithium Springs
Music
many Artist proforming in the Traditional Music Tent
Carl Jara
Master Sand Artist
Sand castle building
For children
Story time
The Racing Weiners
Author and illustrator Patty Loper
Toy Train Exhibit
5 k Bier Run
*Vendors & Food
*small charge
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Oscar and Callie, Jun 27 2:14 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > k-9
cuddles

baby

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '08 10:55am PST 
Subject: Check out My Hometown Helper - Hometown Project

Hello,
Below is a link to My Hometown Helper, a project from Hamburger Helper that provides grants to local communities for different projects. I have applied for some funds from them to help cover the costs of the replacement canine and schooling for Caikli. As most of you know I am retiring Caikli in April due to health reasons and I am currently raising funds to replace him.

Part of this website is an area where people can post comments to support the project and I am asking that if you have a minute please post a quick note in support. I would appreciate any help I can get and feel free to forward this on if you know anyone else that may be interested.

Click here: My Hometown Helper - Hometown Project

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Ron Digby
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by cuddles, Feb 20 10:55 am

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.