Postings by BoyGeorge's Family

GO!

Dog Health > "Spayed" Dog not really spayed! Help!

BoyGeorge

Barked: Wed Sep 11, '13 8:26pm PST 
If she's having some behavior and health problem right now then wait for her heat to be over. I know other female dogs fixed when they are in heat but are just alright.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by BoyGeorge, Sep 11 8:26 pm

Dog Health > Severus has been acting very strange. Panting out of nowhere, paranoid, absolutely terrified
BoyGeorge

Barked: Wed Sep 11, '13 8:19pm PST 
The same to my cousin's dog who used to love people and other sounds. At 8th month her dog just experienced to hear loud thunderstorm which changes his attitude and suddenly scared of TV and vacuum. They are now in process of introducing those things with low sound while she's petting him to relax more. He's getting more exercise too.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by BoyGeorge, Sep 11 8:19 pm

Dog Health > Desperate

BoyGeorge

Barked: Wed Sep 11, '13 8:11pm PST 
Poor little girl, hope you will find the best solution regarding this itchiness, summer is really one of the bad season for allergies. How is she now?
A close friend of mine also had the same problem, after her last two shot schedule her sheltie Toby develop itchiness on random parts, especially on neck and legs which somewhat worsen for more than a month. The vet said it is not the shots that make him itch but the changing season, the vaccines may contribute to skin dryness so she was advised to add coconut oil on his meals which he likes. The vet also recommended an itch shampoo, specifically this Life's an Itch by I heart pethead and she's bathing him once a week with 50% shampoo and half baby shampoo. She also got this medium sized special furminator that said helps on removing dander on skin that contributes to allergies plus it helps the dog produce natural hair on their skin, see features of the tool here http://www.petstreetmall.com/FURminator-Shedding-Tool-and-FURminator -Products/3133.html just thought to share.

Hope your dog make progress on her skin problem and give us an update soon.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by BoyGeorge, Sep 11 8:11 pm

Dog Health > Desperate

BoyGeorge

Barked: Fri Jul 12, '13 1:10am PST 
Yes, general test like in urine and blood could give some answer. It must be pain if a dog whines out of itchy/painful skin. In any case, you might need to get second opinion if your current vet can give you satisfying answer.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by BoyGeorge, Sep 11 8:11 pm

Dog Health > Why is my 7 month old humping her toy?

BoyGeorge

Barked: Fri Jul 12, '13 1:06am PST 
I seen/heard some dogs who changed behavior, especially humping and collecting toys as if as they litter, after they spayed/neutered. But of course, you have to monitor and stop them whenever you see they try to hump to stop making it a habit. A firm command such as "no" or "stop" plus removing the things can surely help. Hope your dog had successful op and get well soon.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jul 17 5:09 am

Sports & Agility > Agility or Flyball?
BoyGeorge

Barked: Mon Jul 1, '13 8:22pm PST 
Good choice to start with agility first, then you can try flyball later and it is surely a great achievement for both of you! way to go

We got a good set of agility starting kit from petstreet mall, there will be some energetic dogs that will foster soon so burning some of their energy is fun!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by BoyGeorge, Jul 1 8:22 pm

Senior Dogs > Best Supplements for Arthritis (Small & Medium Senior Dogs)

BoyGeorge

Barked: Mon Jul 1, '13 8:13pm PST 
Does the dogs have other health issue? Better if you consult directly to a vet for good advice.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Dusty, Jul 6 6:42 pm

Dog Health > Dog with anxiety issues!

BoyGeorge

Barked: Wed Jun 26, '13 2:14am PST 
I would recommend for you to read Cesar Milan's tip for dog anxiety, I think your dog needs to be more socialized to get used to things around him.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by BoyGeorge, Jun 26 2:14 am

Dogs & Travel > First pet-friendly vacation--Suggestions?

BoyGeorge

Barked: Fri May 31, '13 1:18am PST 
Colorado and Carmel are definitely good vacation places for pet lovers and pets. Got few tips for pet travel needs here: Petstreetmall.com/Dog-Travel/458.html

Great event for any places are the dog shows and pet events, lots of fun especially for pets.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by BoyGeorge, May 31 1:18 am

Raw Food Diet > Raw with interactive dog toys???
BoyGeorge

Barked: Fri May 31, '13 1:01am PST 
Check out this rawhide/chicken flavored chew bones, it works to our new foster pup who used to whine so much.. http://www.petstreetmall.com/images/products/DI26003_sm.jpg
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jun 3 11:10 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.