Postings by Cleo (Cleopatra)'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 32: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Puppy Place > Learning to lay down???
Leia

CHEWING IS WHAT- I LIVE FOR!!!!

Barked: Fri May 11, '07 11:00am PST 
Thanks Frank hail.....that is actually what Mommy did & your right CAUSE WE SMART...I picked it up not bad for almost 4 month old puppy huh wink Now if only Mommy could get me to stop biting!!!thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Brandy, May 11 12:21 pm

Leia

Barked: Fri May 11, '07 7:14am PST 
Madalyn HECK YEAH THAT IS AWESOME!!! That "lay down" position I ACTUALLY GOT!!!!!!! Wednesday mommy thought there was no hope (she doesnt have much patience) but we worked on it last nite and WHO KNEW I GOT IT!!!cheer

Dublin WELCOME YEAH NEWBIES THAT IS US!!!!! Mommy actually tried the slidin of paws and I think that is why I finally got it yesterday WHO KNEW?? Patience yes mommy doesnt have much of that either but since we are both so FREAKING CUTE WHO CAN RESIST US RIGHT? Cleo my older sis was adopted @ 4 months and she seemed to pick up everything so QUICKLY & PERFECT! Mommy got me at 2 months and IM THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE! Patience....way to go

Lia THANK YOU MOMMY IS IN COMPLETE SHOCK she didnt think I would ever get it but practice makes perfect!cheer

Princess Fionahailwe must start a new club I too am a Princess hailI think that is the key "interesting treats" cause Im not CRAZY over these one treats 4got the name freeze dried liver mmm.......mental note ask mommy to check those out. THANKYOU! I do the like the treats she gets but am not CRAZY OVER THEM!shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Brandy, May 11 12:21 pm

Leia

Barked: Thu May 10, '07 2:07pm PST 
HI BRANDY!!!!!!!!!!! wave THANK YOU THANK...my parental units are stars wars fans....dont want to say nerds but THEY ARE!!laugh out loud

Yes I do know how to sit and stay wwwoohhhoooo.....mommy has tried that and I just kind of look at the treat and stand up and then bend overshrug. I have a sister and what you stated worked on her but............NOT ME laugh out loud

Maybe mommy should ease it down there thinking instead of going straight down confused?????

THANK YOU!!!!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Brandy, May 11 12:21 pm

Leia

Barked: Thu May 10, '07 11:26am PST 
Help Im a 3 1/2 month old lab and Mommy is having one heck of a time trying to teach me how to lay down??????? confused Please help mommy!!!!!!!!!thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Brandy, May 11 12:21 pm

German Shepherd > What isYOUR INTEREST in Shepards?

Cleo- (Cleopatra)

Lickie, Licky,- Lickee I love- licking!!!!

Barked: Tue May 8, '07 12:21pm PST 
Its like your describing my Cleo she may only be a mixed breed but I see a ton of the GSD Medea YOU SAID IT ALL so I wont repeat what Medea said..........but her LOYALTY!!!! Im hers and she is mine till the END! Her beauty she may only be a mixed breed but Im always getting compliments on her and I would have to agree SHE IS BREATHE TAKING Im biased though winkhailhailcheer
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , May 28 3:04 pm

German Shepherd > I am not a GSD owner but I sure love um. Can I please have some info. And can enter 1 of the groups.
Cleo- (Cleopatra)

Barked: Tue May 8, '07 12:10pm PST 
My baby isnt a full bred hope you dont mind me commenting but my baby OMG her loyalty is like no other. Its what I adore in her! I know that is from her GSD and yes MY GOODNESS her shedding is bad!

Vincent I HAD NO IDEA THAT WAS A GSD TRAIT my Cleo leaves her food EVERYWHERE I thought that was just "her"!
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Bug-A-Boo, Jun 16 4:42 pm

Puppy Place > Finally a puppy place! But I'm almost done with puppyhood!

Leia

Barked: Mon May 7, '07 2:25pm PST 
Yes mommy would have to agree with you! Mommy wasnt sure what she was in for TILL SHE GOT ME!!! Mommy got my sister Cleo @ 4 months and doesnt remember her being as crazy as I am! Cleo seemed to be pretty much trained just needed to brushed up but NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eek

Mommy got me @ 2 months wow was she in for a rude awakening but your right time does flies. I always see mommy looking at my 1st baby pics with her!cry
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Leia, May 7 2:25 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Why did YOU choose the dog you have now?

Cleo- (Cleopatra)

Barked: Mon May 7, '07 2:19pm PST 
My mommy picked me cause I looked like a childhood dog she used to have (may he rest in peace Brownie). ALSO, HOW INCREDIBLY HAPPY I WAS MY TAIL WAS THUMPIN THUMPIN THUMPIN against the cage see im a pound doggy. Mommy had always wanted either a German Shep or Lab HEY I WAS THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!!!!! Mommy says IM THE BEST DOGGY EVER!!! snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 81 posts. Last posting by , Jun 26 12:24 am

Puppy Place > I bite ALOT!

Leia

Barked: Mon May 7, '07 1:32pm PST 
WOW NOW THIS IS MY KIND OF FORUM!!!!!!! I BITE EVERYTHING............... Hair, bed posts, my sisters tail, ears, neck & legs, OH AND FEET I LOVE TO BITE FEET, CLOTHES ESPECIALLY WARM UP PANTS!!!!!!!snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Annie, May 23 8:06 pm

Puppy Place > Finally a puppy place! But I'm almost done with puppyhood!
Leia

Barked: Mon May 7, '07 1:27pm PST 
We will ALWAYS be puppies in our parental units eyes!!!!! Ill be 4months in a few weeks....I GOT A LONG WAY TO GO!!!!confused
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Leia, May 7 2:25 pm

(Page 1 of 32: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.