Postings by Rambo's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Puppy Place > New Pup
Rambo

Rambo & Fancy CC- littermates

Barked: Sat May 11, '13 1:27pm PST 
I was like that too when I was 3-4 months old. I'm 7 months now and my legs are longer and I'm starting to hike my leg.

Welcome welcome
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by MIKA&KAI, May 30 4:21 am

Dog Health > Dog Ataxia?
Rambo

Barked: Sat May 11, '13 10:10am PST 
Did they do any blood-work? I have liver problems and that is one of the signs my mom needs to watch for, if I eat too much protein and get hepatic encephalopathy. Sometimes epilepsy can cause this also. Good luck....I would still wonder about the Sentinel if that was the first episode....hmmmmmm
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Shiver Me Timbers "Charlie", May 14 2:09 pm

Food & Nutrition > Not eating as consistantly

Rambo

Barked: Thu May 9, '13 1:34pm PST 
Mine were driving me crazy. First I wasn't used to a dog only eating 1/4 cup food twice a day, LOL, have always had big dogs before.

They got tired of the BB after 2 bags and I switched Fancy to Merrick (Rambo has his Rx food) but I've started to relax about them skipping meals. At 7 months every day or so one of them will only eat a couple bites of their food. If they are still gaining weight I wouldn't worry.

Have fun with your puppy!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Rambo, May 9 1:34 pm

Grooming > What do you pups think of this?

Fancy

Fancy& Rambo- Chinese Crested- Littermates

Barked: Thu May 9, '13 1:17pm PST 
I guess if you have nothing better to do with your money. One of those things for people to cry foul over, cruelty in all caps, LOL

Now this is cute I guess.
http://geekologie.com/2013/04/yeah-you-did-dog-cosplaying-as -a-my-litt.php
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Skyline, May 15 11:27 pm

Puppy Place > Two new puppies

Rambo

Barked: Thu Apr 25, '13 12:53pm PST 
I did even worse then that according to some....I have littermates....Ohhhh nooooo...mortal sin.....

So far they are doing great, they spend A LOT of time together but a not anxious if apart, they are both on my lap right now.

I get a lot of great information here at dogster,lots of experts, I take the information and use it as it applies to my situation.

IMO, my two puppies were the best thing I've ever done. Good luck and have fun and patience. They can be naughty or kissing sometimes in a 5 minute span...
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Rambo, Apr 25 12:53 pm

Small Dogs > HELP! Picky Eater Shih Tzu!
Rambo

Barked: Fri Apr 12, '13 4:47pm PST 
So he's been eating mostly only bread for 3 months? Yes, you need to go the tough love route. That diet is way unbalanced. We have to remember with small dogs that they don't eat much, it's taken a while for me to realize mine will eat less than a half a cup of kibble twice a day. I still feel like they don't eat enough but they only weigh 6 pounds. TOUGH LOVE!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by MIKA&KAI, May 28 6:27 am

Small Dogs > Any Chinese Crested out there?

Fancy

Barked: Fri Apr 12, '13 4:38pm PST 
Nice to meet all of you!!!!

hughug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Fancy, Apr 12 4:38 pm

Dog Health > Portosystemic shunt

Rambo

Barked: Sun Mar 31, '13 5:49pm PST 
Thanks for the reply, I almost missed it, been out of town. The bile acids came back positive, very high. The vet said it's probably a shunt, I just don't know about surgery....he said the definitive test is a nuc-med test, but that he was pretty sure it's the shunt. Rambo is about 6 pounds, growing just fine. No neuro signs, they will be six months on the 5th. We went ahead and got the Hills L/D he hates it!! I have to soak it in low sodium chicken stock. Also lactulose and neomycin. Rambo is not much of a poopper. Neither him or his sister eat much, maybe 1/2 -3/4 cup a day in 2 meals. She has always pooped 3 or 4 times a day and him maybe twice a day. Now with the laculose it's hard to get it right, too much gives him the runs, but if I cut just 1 ml, it almost back to normal. I'm taking sister Fancy to get spayed this week, hopefully her labs will be OK.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Rambo, Mar 31 5:49 pm

Puppy Place > Hi!

Fancy

Barked: Wed Mar 27, '13 4:38pm PST 
Welcome and join the fun... party
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Fancy, Mar 27 4:38 pm

Puppy Place > Puppy humping :o/
Rambo

Barked: Mon Mar 25, '13 1:59pm PST 
We both hump each other, and my sister like to hump daddys arm. Mommy makes us stop but we both think it's funny!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Skipper a.k.a Skip, Mar 26 2:36 am

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.