Postings by Miss Cleo Patty's Family

GO!

Get Well Soon > Back surgery for slipped prolapsed disc

Ace

Barked: Thu Sep 12, '13 9:23am PST 
I have been following this post as we now know our little 6 yr. old shih tzu probably has a herniated disc. We just had the 2nd vet tell us his right rear leg is affected-he doesn't want to put weight on it. The first vet found signs of anaplasmosis (from tick bite) in his blood so we were treating that and still walking him. He got worse and was overmedicated. Now that I have read your posts, if he doesn't improve we will go for a cat scan first oh yikes, I sure hope Bosley made out okay! By the way, Ace can still walk but he is reluctant.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Nov 15 1:22 pm

Small Dogs > Cleo Likes to Run Away
Miss Cleo- Patty

Ready to Run

Barked: Sun Oct 21, '12 2:20pm PST 
Makes sense. ONE of us is willing to work at it!!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Miss Cleo Patty, Oct 21 2:20 pm

Small Dogs > Cleo Likes to Run Away

Miss Cleo- Patty

Ready to Run

Barked: Sat Oct 20, '12 5:38pm PST 
She will slip out the door if we're not super careful and run behind neighbor's back yards and go in the woods -running like a crazy dog. She is 16 mos. Is there any hope of her ever being able to go off leash or will she always sprint whenever she can?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Miss Cleo Patty, Oct 21 2:20 pm

Shih Tzu > A Naughty Dog

Miss Cleo- Patty

Ready to Run

Barked: Sun Oct 14, '12 7:17am PST 
Our 16 month old Cleo likes to run away if she can get the chance and then, after you catch her and she's all filthy from going through the woods, etc., and you give her a BATH, she will pee on the bed of whoever gives her the bath! We are new to shih tzu ownership; has anyone experienced such mischievousness?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Gem Gem, Oct 15 3:52 am

Other Barks & Woofs > I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED!

Reba (in- Memory of- the best do

Reba-Rub my- Belly Please!

Barked: Mon Aug 21, '06 6:11pm PST 
You looked so much like me I told everyone I knew they could have as sweet a dog as I am! Be a happy pooch in your new digs!!Stay close to your blog-we want to see you in your new home!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Josh, Aug 22 5:52 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.