Postings by Archiebald (RIP)'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Sports & Agility > Has anyone heard of AKC Canine Partners?
Mocha Chino

I need to go- outside! I need- to go in!

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '12 12:14pm PST 
Mocha is registered with the Canine Partners and we love it. If you enroll your dog as a Canine Partner, AKC allows your dog to must things that a purebred dog, including agility, obedience...etc. From my point of view, its worth it.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Bailey - BN, RN, CGC, Dec 3 6:41 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Anyone seen these documentaries?
Archiebald- (RIP)

I Run This- Place!

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '12 7:06pm PST 
I have seen the one nation under dog documentary, and boy did that make me cry. cry
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Pooch ~ I miss you ~, Nov 29 5:38 pm

Puppy Place > Should I muzzle my puppy?

Mocha Chino

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '12 5:59pm PST 
Hi Sun! wave
I had the same problem when I was younger, so what my mom did was that he taught me this cool trick called leave it! What she did was hold a very delicious treat in her hand, one that I would go mental over, and she held the treat in the tight fist and put it in front of my face, so I can smell it and know it was there. Because it smelled soooo good, I kept liking her hand and gnawing it a bit, but eventually I gave up. And guess what! When I gave up, she said the word leave it and gave the treat! It was soooo goooood! My mom and I did this for a while until she was able to hold the treat in her hand (not closed) and tell me to leave it and I would just stare at it, waiting for her to say take it, then I get it! Yum! Now, if food falls to the floor I will refuse to pick it up, until my mom says take it!
For your problem I would recommend you trying to learn how to leave it and take it, because trust me Bacon Strips taste so much better than gross woodchips. Also when your mom takes you outside and you are still a little rusty on your trick, make sure when he says leave it, expect a more tastier treat. For example, say you are outude and you see an appetizing rock, so you run over to it and begin to pick it up, but your mom says leave it, but if you do not listen, make sure your mom shows you better treat,so you learn that leave it means more happiness! I hoped this helped!way to go
P.S. If worse comes to worse, you could muzzle your puppy, but I do not recommend it unless, training fails. dog walk
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Dec 12 10:03 pm

Food & Nutrition > dog food score chart?

Mocha Chino

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '12 3:07pm PST 
I believe it is Nature's Recipe, but I could have gotten it mixed up a little, we just finished the bag today.shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Ginger, Nov 18 2:56 pm

Food & Nutrition > dog food score chart?

Mocha Chino

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '12 2:32pm PST 
The food I feed my pups got a score of 122! I was surprised, because I heard their food was good for them, but not the best!partydog
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Ginger, Nov 18 2:56 pm

Dogster Crushes > I have a confession
Mocha Chino

Barked: Sat Nov 3, '12 2:49pm PST 
Hey Everyone! Look what I just got! I am so excited. Kiki if you are reading this then YES YES ILL BE YOUR BF!
A dog message just for you! Return To Doggie Inbox

DELETE

Subject: YOUR FABLOUS Sent: Sat Nov 3
You are so fabUlos!!!! This is why I love you and your fabUlosness!!!we could be shopping buds and get FABLOUS dog blankets as long as we stop at the food court and get do chesse.so will you be my bf
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Yoshi, Nov 5 12:37 pm

Mocha Chino

Barked: Sat Nov 3, '12 2:29pm PST 
*isred face
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Nov 5 12:37 pm

Mocha Chino

Barked: Sat Nov 3, '12 2:28pm PST 
Oh, sorry Kiki I forgot u r new to dogs yet and can't post on forums yet, but can u paw message me! If other dogs are reading this I will keep u updated!red face wish me lucksmile Kiki it so adorablecloud 9
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Nov 5 12:37 pm

Mocha Chino

Barked: Sat Nov 3, '12 2:24pm PST 
I have a confession to make I am deeply in love with a boxer named Kiki. I have known Kiki since I was a pup and I love her so much! She is really nice and always shares her cheese with me. Kiki if u r reading this please comment. And tell me how u feel!red face
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Nov 5 12:37 pm

Dog Health > Rashes and Itching
Giuseppeino- (Peppi)

Master Squirrel- Hunter

Barked: Sat Nov 3, '12 10:38am PST 
Hey Guys! I just want to give you an update, we switched Peppi's food to a brand called Instinct, which the number one ingredient is Salmon, which the vet says will help him with his skin condition. We also got Peppi an oatmeal shampoo and spray that the vet also recommended. The good news is that Peppi has stopped biting and itching himself.relieved I will keep you guys updated and thanks again for the tips.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Kali, Nov 3 2:48 pm

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.