Postings by Angel Annie's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 127: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Apr 17, '14 7:36am PST 
Happy Birthday, Abby Grace!

partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:36 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Apr 17, '14 7:33am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, wish there was something that would help your pain. Good that you got the yard mowed so that is behind you. Hope the vining isn't too hard on you today. It is cloudy and thunder in the distance. Hanna is staying close.

SargeMom, Chef's dinner and the Comedy Club sounds like a great birthday! We were told that Annie was HW negative when we adopted her. We took her to our vet for a checkup and she was HW positive. They did two tests to be sure. So she had to have the treatment. Other than costing so much, she was fine. I have heard that some dogs have a hard time of it so I guess we were lucky. hug for Tom's mom. I know this must be hard on both of you.

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:36 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed Apr 16, '14 8:07am PST 
Mornin'all,

Happy Birthday, Darbi! partypartypartypartypartyparty I saw it on FB! Do you have anything special planned? Annie had heartworms when we adopted her and she had to go through the treatment. It was very expensive but she was comfortable during it. Just had to keep her quiet several weeks and she was a couch potato so that wasn't hard. We need HW meds all year round here. Sorry to hear Tom's mom is so lonely. I wouldn't want to leave my house, either, unless it was absolutely necessary. I would go with home care if I could. They have what is called Visiting Angels here that come to the house and help out but also sit and visit, too.

FlickaMom, take it easy pruning those vines. That sounds very hard on the body and I'm sure the wind doesn't help. Makes me hurt just thinking about it. Maybe you will get a complimentary glass of wine for all your work! big grin

[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:36 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Tue Apr 15, '14 8:55am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, we have had winds for a week now and I'm ready for it to stop. The temps dropped quickly yesterday and went from AC to heater! We did get a nice rain which we needed. Today is beautiful, chilly & again very windy. Wow, you had ice on the birdbath! That reminds me that Jim needs to clean ours out. That would be a good idea for Hanna & Sam to do obedience together. The neighbor works during the day and sometimes on weekends. She had mentioned she had classes set up at PetCo (I think it was) but don't know what time. It depends on when she could go because I don't get out in the evenings and would have to do them during the day.

SargeMom, hope all is well there.

[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:36 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '14 7:43am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, it is warm now but expecting some storms bringing in some cold temps later. Crazy weather. It's getting ready to storm now, I think. Then there will be hurricane season around the corner. Not too much worry about tornadoes in our area. Sam/GSD is only 6 months old and the neighbor was getting shots done and wants to take him to obedience class before letting him play together with Hanna. Hanna has no obedience laugh out loud The Maltese comes out to play sometimes.

Maiyah, I'm sure you are loved by all, sweetie...kids and adults! big hug

SargeMom, glad the paw park cleanup went well and you got to have some pizza! Sorry Tom's mom is in pain. I hope the doc can give her something to help. Enjoy Luna Chix.

We enjoyed Olive Garden. I had chicken on skewers in alfredo sauce. It was excellent. We brought lots home, too, so I will have a good lunch!

[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:36 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sun Apr 13, '14 7:58am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, we have had horrible winds, too! Hanna seems to be fine today. I slept like a log last night since I missed sleep the night before. I'm sure you mentioned that about Vitamin D before but my memory bank isn't doing so well these days! big grin Good luck with your double duty over there and don't overdo!

SargeMom, sounds like a busy week for you. It is pretty quiet here. We are planning on Olive Garden for lunch! Fly free Boscoe. rainbow How nice to see the crocus. The impatiens we planted a few weeks ago are looking so colorful and pretty now.

Here is a picture of Hanna & Sam (the GSD pup from next door) playing under the fence. I think it is so funny how they stick their noses & paws underneath and play!

‚ÄčHanna & Sam

Smooches for each and every one kissingkissing
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:36 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Apr 12, '14 7:48am PST 
Mornin'all,

Flickamom, I heard on the weather that it will be in the 40's here Monday, with thunderstorms. It is cloudy today but warm. Sorry you are sore but can understand why with all that work. Take deep breaths! Never heard that about Vitamin D laugh out loud

SargeMom, hope Rob's physical goes OK. What happened with the kidney stones? Glad the flipper is better now. Good to hear that Uncle Frank is OK after that tumble. He must have good bones! P4P was working OK yesterday. I don't get on those e-mail lists.

Hanna got me up 3 times last night and pooped and threw up. She seems fine this morning but I'm keeping an eagle eye on her.

[notify]
» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:36 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Apr 11, '14 8:01am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, hard to believe it will be freezing there Monday night. 84 is a good temp....not hotter...but that's just dreaming! Sorry about the mixup at the winery. Hope you don't work too hard, especially since you are already hurting! I did some new Zumba exercises yesterday and I'm creaky, too!

SargeMom, I sat out in the sun yesterday for a few minutes to get some natural Vitamin D. It was so nice...not too hot, but a little windy. Glad Sarge checks out well. Saw a commercial with a Sarge look-alike. He was so cute! Too bad the neighbor's house got flooded. Sorry you are having a tough time with that flipper. Son in OR has had problems with his partial fitting right.

[notify]
» There has since been 28 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:36 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Apr 10, '14 8:38am PST 
Mornin'all,

Happy Belated Birthday, Ernie! partypartypartyparty

FlickaMom, the Green Men are cool! That was a great idea for the visitors to swap a place to stay for them. I know you must be excited about it! Maybe the pruning at the winery will take your mind off the pain. Enjoy the scenery there!

SargeMom, hope all is well there.

It is another gorgeous day but horrible winds. Hanna loves laying outside with the wind blowing her fur.

[notify]
» There has since been 32 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:36 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed Apr 9, '14 8:56am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, we had a gorgeous day yesterday but it was very windy. Almost took me away! The pollen is flying and my eyes are scratchy!

Maiyah, why would someone want to freeze their chest? shocklaugh out loud

SargeMom, glad you got the flipper fixed. Is Tom's mom able to climb stairs? If not, maybe you could make a bed for her downstairs on the couch or air mattress. We are having another gorgeous day and not so windy, thank goodness!

[notify]
» There has since been 36 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:36 am

(Page 1 of 127: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.