Postings by Riley's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 13: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  

Food & Nutrition > 4 Health has a new grain free dog food.
Riley

Mommys spoiled- little boy!

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 1:08pm PST 
what about ordering it online like from chewy.com or petflow.com that both offer free shipping. its way cheaper for us to do so this way as our food at the local feed store is almost twice the price of online. Now a days you can find most everything online for alot cheaper. 4-health grain free looks to me like it is mostly pea's not actual meat that your dog needs.
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , Jul 11 8:29 pm

Food & Nutrition > Eye Boogers on Fromm
Riley

Barked: Mon Oct 29, '12 7:47pm PST 
Our pack had horrible eye boogers from Fromm, so bad that all three of my white dogs got the worst tear stains they have ever got so off of Fromm we went. We are back on Dr. Tim's pursuit dog food and we have clean eyes and no boogers. I heard from someone that if you get eye boogers real bad that its an allergy. Hope this helps and good luck.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Bam-Bam, CGC, Nov 2 9:04 am

Dog Health > Lily's sick now too!?

Riley

Barked: Mon Oct 8, '12 10:40pm PST 
Oh gosh Lily. Something always seems to be going on. I will ask my vet tomorrow about the gluco. and see what she says. It would be good for us to know since Riley and Daisy baby are one it. I hope Lily feels better :/ If it's not one thing its another.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Dunlop, Oct 11 6:08 pm

Food & Nutrition > Best puppy foods?

Daisy Baby

Daddy's Spoiled- Little Girl!

Barked: Wed Aug 29, '12 3:46pm PST 
canidae is now made by their own manufacturing plants. They started shortly after the diamond recall. I use Dr. Tim's food. I get it on Petflow for very affordable and it only takes about two days to get with free shipping. hey now have a grain free. We just started on this food and took all of our dogs off vet food and they have done amazing with it. I like the food too because I can actually talk to the owner and developer of the food(via facebook). He has been very forthcoming and is a Vet himself. I did call Canidae awhile back and they did confirm that they are now manufacturing their own, she gave me a date that they did but I just can't remember.
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Jul 25 10:02 pm

Food & Nutrition > Hound and gatos 98% canned food?

Riley

Barked: Thu Aug 23, '12 2:26pm PST 
Thanks guys. So far the LOVE the beef and chicken. They do have a beef, chicken and salmon one we are going to try tonight. But for the price its decent I think.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Riley, Aug 23 2:26 pm

Food & Nutrition > Hound and gatos 98% canned food?
Riley

Barked: Mon Aug 20, '12 4:01pm PST 
I just went to our local feed store and they have a brand called hound and gatos canned food for 1.99 per can. I bought rabbit, beef and chicken and my dogs love them. Anyone heard of them? I guess they are coming out with kibble later this year.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Riley, Aug 23 2:26 pm

Food & Nutrition > Turning pink on Acana Lamb and Apple

Riley

Barked: Fri Aug 10, '12 12:03pm PST 
I agree it could be from the food but the red stuff is usually yeast caused by many different things. I second (or third bol) the grain free option but now you have yeast to deal with too.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Hemingway, Aug 10 9:44 pm

Food & Nutrition > My Malinois looks like a Greyhound aka Share your Satin Ball Recipes

Riley

Barked: Thu Aug 9, '12 5:34pm PST 
Wanted to say nutro naturals make a high energy canned that i currently give riley to keep his weight stable, its called high energy and it has 486 calories per can. They have a dry food as well. I would do both the canned and satin balls until weight was stable. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Rexy, Aug 15 7:56 pm

Food & Nutrition > Turning pink on Acana Lamb and Apple

Riley

Barked: Thu Aug 9, '12 5:29pm PST 
Sounds like a yeast infection to me. Probiotics help and so does zymox shampoo and conditioner. I would ask your vet but it sounds like yeast. Antibiotics make the yeast worse.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Hemingway, Aug 10 9:44 pm

Dog Health > Ugh... hives break out from grooming. Vet won't give benadryl dosing over the phone
Cici

Barked: Thu Aug 9, '12 3:32pm PST 
our vet said 1mg per pound. Example, a 20 pound dog would get 20mg of benadryl. Hope this helps.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Kora, Aug 15 6:39 pm

(Page 1 of 13: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.