Postings by Jewel, PCD's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 325: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Thu Apr 24, '14 9:55am PST 
Flicka - That's quiet a gash he's got! I'd be giving that bird bath the eye too. I had taken a glance at the Back on Track hock braces but I'm not sure about sizing because she's so tiny. The myotherapist is a seller of the Back on Track products so I'm going to ask her, I'm sure it depends on what really is going on back there.

She's still filled with anger thought. Last night it was raining a bit and I sent them both out to potty, well of course the rain got Jem excited and she was bouncing all around trying to get Jewel to play. I wouldn't let Jewel back in the house until she pottied, I even called Jem back in so she could have peace. She was so mad about Jem jumping on her and not being let back in the house that she just sat there in the middle of the yard, in the rain looking at me. Finally after a few minutes a dog down the street barked and she got up to see what was what was, walked around a bit and had a big long pee then came in. My mom died laughing and said Jewel was her revenge since she can't say "I hope you have a kid just like yourself someday".
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Natasha 美花 ~Beautiful Flower~, Thu 10:53 pm

Jewel, PCD

Barked: Wed Apr 23, '14 12:08pm PST 
LPs are very common in little dogs that come from less then great backgrounds (Jem's parents were x-rayed at as of that age showed no signs of them). Last year before her apt I suspect them and asked the vet to check so really he was just confirming.

Both my Chi mix fosters had LPs and their legs didn't look like what's going on with Jewel's, it's like her legs are turning out. The myotherapist said that if her ligaments are loose she can help with that. She saw a different myotherapist a couple years ago and had chiropractic work done on her hip which could have been out from having puppies or being spayed and that was just one hip this is both legs. I'm very much looking forward to this apt. I might see if she has time to do Jem as well.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Natasha 美花 ~Beautiful Flower~, Thu 10:53 pm

Jewel, PCD

Barked: Wed Apr 23, '14 12:08pm PST 
LPs are very common in little dogs that come from less then great backgrounds (Jem's parents were x-rayed at as of that age showed no signs of them). Last year before her apt I suspect them and asked the vet to check so really he was just confirming.

Both my Chi mix fosters had LPs and their legs didn't look like what's going on with Jewel's, it's like her legs are turning out. The myotherapist said that if her ligaments are loose she can help with that. She saw a different myotherapist a couple years ago and had chiropractic work done on her hip which could have been out from having puppies or being spayed and that was just one hip this is both legs. I'm very much looking forward to this apt. I might see if she has time to do Jem as well.
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Natasha 美花 ~Beautiful Flower~, Thu 10:53 pm

Jewel, PCD

Barked: Wed Apr 23, '14 9:25am PST 
Sanka - That's what I'm worried about, that it will be a whole messed up leg thing. She's also got this shoulder thing doing on in the front end so basically all her legs are messed up. I have been looking at dog slings for when she's older/her legs give out. I'm so glad you skipped that first rescue, you would be beyond frustrated when you needed support! Can't wait for your first foster!

hugs & kisses for poor Flicka that was viciously attacked by a bird bath in the middle of the night! Trauma! Hopefully he's feeling better.

I got my fish last night and I love them SO much! I sat there watching them explore their new tank for so long that Jem started poking me and making noises to remind me that POODLES are much more fun than fish.

Here's a link to a youtube video of the baby peacock gudgeons if anyone wants to see them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JDuXuWoiuXY
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Natasha 美花 ~Beautiful Flower~, Thu 10:53 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > What is your dream dog(s)?

Jewel, PCD

Barked: Tue Apr 22, '14 3:39pm PST 
My dream dog is Jem with more FOCUS and less rubber-necking. She's the tall black female mini poodle, from the breeder I wanted, out of the stud I wanted.

A female black MOYEN poodle would be awesome next. (For people that don't know moyen is the fourth size that's accepted in the UK, it fills the gap between where the Minis end at 15" and where most Standards start at about 24"). A nice 18" bitch would be perfect next, I'm not ready for 24".
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Thu 5:34 pm

Jewel, PCD

Barked: Tue Apr 22, '14 1:29pm PST 
I'm here!! For a moment anyways. laugh out loud

wavewave HI!! Everyone!

Doing alright here! Getting some new rare fish today, rare enough that if they breed I won't lecture them and split them up like I did my angel fish! Peacock gudgeons.

Jewel's legs are all wonky and my family couldn't see what I was saying but a DOG friend stopped in yesterday and she saw it right away. Have made her an apt with a myotherapist for next week. It's like her legs move side to side while she walks, like the joint is loose, she almost steps on the toes of the opposite foot while walking. Acts like she's not in pain, just chased a bird today but looks very wonky!

See you again when I can get back! Crash looks great!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by Natasha 美花 ~Beautiful Flower~, Thu 10:53 pm

Behavior & Training > Former Dogster User MISSING IN LA

Jewel, PCD

Barked: Mon Apr 21, '14 3:37pm PST 
There have been some sightings of her but she's been missing for ONE WEEK today.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Cobain ADC, SGDC, CGN, Thu 10:49 am

Jewel, PCD

Barked: Thu Apr 17, '14 9:17am PST 
https://www.facebook.com/helpfindsevilen?fref=ts

I posted two threads with this link but I thought I would share here too. This is one of Lantis/luna/Lilith's dogs.

For those of you without facebook, her female czechoslovakian wolfdog has been missing in downtown LA since Monday afternoon.
[notify]
» There has since been 70 posts. Last posting by Natasha 美花 ~Beautiful Flower~, Thu 10:53 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Brussels Griffon

Jewel, PCD

Barked: Thu Apr 17, '14 9:10am PST 
Yesss I love when she swims!!

Okay here's the plan, I'm not going to get one. BUT should a senior BG show up somewhere near by needing a home it can live with me. Then I can have that cute little monkey face for a few years. way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jewel, PCD, Apr 17 9:10 am

Behavior & Training > Former Dogster User MISSING IN LA
Jem - Kandansk- Emerging- Artist

Toy-aholic

Barked: Thu Apr 17, '14 8:47am PST 
https://www.facebook.com/helpfindsevilen?fref=ts

This dog has been missing in downtown LA since Monday afternoon, we all know this former dogster (has an AKK, a mini pin, a dobie (past on) and a couple wolfie looking imports).

PLEASE if you are on facebook join this page and SHARE, if you are in LA PLEASE post the flyer and join the physical search for her!!
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Cobain ADC, SGDC, CGN, Thu 10:49 am

(Page 1 of 325: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.