Postings by Slick's Family

GO!

Australian Cattle Dog > Do I have a rare ACD...

Slick

Barked: Sat Jul 17, '10 11:47am PST 
Here's a picture of him sleeping on the couch with me. There for a bit he looked a little goofy through a growth spurt. He's started to fill out and really look like an adult dog.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/urdogsflea/Slick/8911 e0dc.jpg
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by George, Aug 18 7:20 am

Slick

Barked: Sat Jun 26, '10 10:27am PST 
I uploaded a picture. I hope it works so ya'll can see Slick.
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by George, Aug 18 7:20 am

Barked: Fri Jun 25, '10 5:38pm PST 
My fiance and I have a blue heeler that is coming up on 9 months old that is still white. When we brought him into the family he was pure white with a half mask and over the months he has had some blue come in in what appear to be spots but he is still very much a white heeler. We got him from our friends who rodeo and are very serious about their heelers. Although we never bothered to pursue getting Slick papered both of his parents are papered purebred blues. I've searched high and low on the internet but have only found a few obscure references to a white heeler and those seem to all have health issues and are blind. I'll post a picture as soon as I can(posting from a droid phone). This is the best dog I've ever had and I wanted to know if he really is as rare as I'm beginning to think he is.
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by George, Aug 18 7:20 am

Barked: Fri Jun 25, '10 5:20pm PST 
My fiance and I have a blue heeler that is coming up on 9 months old that is still white. When we brought him into the family he was pure white with a half mask and over the months he has had some blue come in in what appear to be spots but he is still very much a white heeler. We got him from our friends who rodeo and are very serious about their heelers. Although we never bothered to pursue getting Slick papered both of his parents are papered purebred blues. I've searched high and low on the internet but have only found a few obscure references to a white heeler and those seem to all have health issues and are blind. I'll post a picture as soon as I can(posting from a droid phone). This is the best dog I've ever had and I wanted to know if he really is as rare as I'm beginning to think he is.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jun 25 5:20 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.