Postings by Kiba -CGC- -TDI-'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 26: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Shiba Inu > Shibas as Therapy/Service Dogs?
Kiba -CGC- -TDI-

silly human say- wha?

Barked: Fri Mar 29, '13 8:01am PST 
i have 2 of mine as as cgc and therapy dogs. and working on getting the others cgc.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Boomer - Animal Actor Extrodi, Apr 5 11:22 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > dogs and hospital visits
Fluffy Angel- Pup -CGC-

Party on the- Secret Floor!

Barked: Fri Mar 29, '13 7:59am PST 
just curious but how does one with a service dog or therapy dog get into hospitals? i know there are some programs that do hospital visits and that for service dogs they have to be with their handlers. i just wonder since id assume that they are a hassle to deal with for that kind of thing
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Bretta **Guardian Angel Now**, Apr 1 12:04 am

Shiba Inu > Gassy Shiba Inu

Kiba -CGC- -TDI-

silly human say- wha?

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '13 9:36am PST 
so anyone else have to deal with this? one of my shiba just ha gas problems. hes on a good diet and exercise. just recently got his anal glands expressed and the gas got worse it seems. we seem to notice it more in a tight room like my car, the bed room, or the living room. any ideas why and hoe to stop it?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kiba -CGC- -TDI-, Jan 3 9:36 am

Shiba Inu > Husky/Shiba Inu

Hunni

Super Nova

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '13 9:33am PST 
i had a rescue Shiba inu/ Husky mix (confirmed it with the breeder) and we was a bit bigger than a shiba with shiba markings but had legs like a husky. your girls does look small but still mostly husky
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Beebe, Jan 13 9:20 pm

Shiba Inu > Want to see cute shiba pictures and even original funny shiba memes?

Naru

Check my Famous- Fox Grin!

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '13 9:31am PST 
too cute!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Naru, Jan 3 9:31 am

Shiba Inu > Shiba Inu/Wolf Hybrid?
Kiba -CGC- -TDI-

silly human say- wha?

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '13 9:30am PST 
yes there are no current breeders of wolf dgos with shiba inu ( one tried with the tamaskan)

if you are wanting a wolf dog, ask wilburs mom, shell get you to the right place.

otherwise i would just get the akita or even a husky
[notify]
» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by Kiba -CGC- -TDI-, Jan 3 9:30 am

Shiba Inu > first time rally!

Kiba -CGC- -TDI-

silly human say- wha?

Barked: Sat Sep 8, '12 9:12am PST 
he got his rally novice title in that one weekend!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kiba -CGC- -TDI-, Sep 8 9:12 am

Shiba Inu > first time rally!

Kiba -CGC- -TDI-

silly human say- wha?

Barked: Wed Jun 6, '12 5:06pm PST 
kiba is going to be in a rally competition at the end of the month but i still dont know what to expect. ive shown a mixed breed dog at ukc rally and did okay but not akc with kiba. not sure their rules for looks and stuff since kiba wont be in coat. if you could help let me know
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Kiba -CGC- -TDI-, Sep 8 9:12 am

Shiba Inu > shiba inu breeders in greensville, tx??

Naru

Check my Famous- Fox Grin!

Barked: Wed May 9, '12 8:52am PST 
helping out a friend of mine:

my friend is looking for a shiba inu breeder in greensville, tx. she not looking to adopt but is looking for the original breeder to her shiba inublack widow. anyone know any in are really close to that area that had a litter in the summer of 2009??
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Naru, May 9 8:52 am

Shiba Inu > Thinking about getting a shiba-advice please!
Kiba -CGC- -TDI-

silly human say- wha?

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '12 8:47pm PST 
i agree with Toshiro!

lol side note

i got a break with the fox comments about my shiba and a puppy. lol at a drive thru someone thought i had a pet monkey big laugh lol

but yeah back on topic lol

california, tx mo, ks, and a more states have shiba meet ups that you can meet the breed. i think thats one of the best ways to get a feel of a breed is to meet them. also a good breeder, you want to meet their shiba too
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Kaida, Apr 13 3:59 pm

(Page 1 of 26: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.