Postings by Lilly's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  

Puppy Place > Breed guess
Lilly

pet me

Barked: Fri Nov 2, '12 4:28pm PST 
Oops, forgot to change the link from mobile to web!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Milton, Nov 4 4:37 pm

Lilly

pet me

Barked: Fri Nov 2, '12 10:30am PST 
I can see Chow or Elkhound and I've gotten Keeshond from others on a different website (not sure that the latter two are very common around here). The rescue said mom (they have her, too, but no pics up on their page) does appear to be a full blooded Lab. His sister is the black one on this link (again you'll have to c/p...sorry).

https://m.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.439590929439177.108175.1 84850814913191&type=1&__user=1446308702
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Milton, Nov 4 4:37 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Breed guesses

Lilly

pet me

Barked: Thu Nov 1, '12 10:53am PST 
I hope it's okay that I posted this here AND in "Puppy Place".

I know it is hard to tell with some puppies, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. My husband and I are considering getting a new dog/puppy and want to adopt this time. I was searching local rescues' FB pages and came across this ever-so-gorgeous pup named Vernon. The rescue has him listed as a Lab mix, but I'm curious as to what he is mixed with. Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=43959169277243 4&set=a.439590929439177.108175.184850814913191&type=1&theater┬Čif_t= photo_reply

Sorry I can't make the link clickable.confused
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Leah, Nov 9 9:02 am

Lilly

pet me

Barked: Thu Nov 1, '12 10:49am PST 
I know it is hard to tell with some puppies, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. My husband and I are considering getting a new dog/puppy and want to adopt this time. I was searching local rescues' FB pages and came across this ever-so-gorgeous pup named Vernon. The rescue has him listed as a Lab mix, but I'm curious as to what he is mixed with. Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=43959169277243 4&set=a.439590929439177.108175.184850814913191&type=1&theater┬Čif_t= photo_reply

Sorry if it's not a clickable link.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Milton, Nov 4 4:37 pm

Food & Nutrition > Large Breed Puppy Nutrition

Romeo

Barked: Sun Mar 25, '12 10:55am PST 
Went and looked at Diamond's website and under the LBP food, it does say "for all life stages" (but aren't all puppy formulas considered ALS?) so I assume it is okay for my adult Sheltie??? I also emailed them to be sure. The only thing I don't like is that they only have one LBP formula and it's lamb/rice).
[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by , Nov 25 9:54 pm

Food & Nutrition > Large Breed Puppy Nutrition
Romeo

Barked: Sun Mar 25, '12 10:15am PST 
We're currently feeding Blue Buffalo puppy to our 13 week old Lab ("dh's dog") and BB Adult (both are the life protection formulas) to our 5.5 year old Sheltie ("my dog"). Before we picked this puppy food, we compared the BB LBP to the regular puppy and didn't notice much difference (except for the price). I'm considering switching to Diamond Naturals LBP because of cost and I was wondering if it would be okay to feed it to our Sheltie. To keep the cost down, I'd like to feed them the same food, but if it isn't okay I will go ahead and buy two different formulas. If it was up to me, I'd keep them on BB, but my dh just can't justify the cost (he doesn't agree with me on anything when it comes to proper nutrition for dogs...he'd rather feed "his" dog Puppy Chow then Dog Chow when the time comes) as he says he had dogs growing up and knows people now who feed it and their dogs are "just fine"! He thinks all dog food brands are the same.silenced
[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by , Nov 25 9:54 pm

Food & Nutrition > Iams food recall

Lilly

pet me

Barked: Wed Nov 30, '11 12:43pm PST 
It is a "silent" recall or product pull!silenced

http://www.truthaboutpetfood.com/articles/per-iams-it-wa s-a-product-pull.html
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Zack, Dec 9 9:28 am

Food & Nutrition > Brand/Amount/Times per day

Lilly

pet me

Barked: Thu Nov 3, '11 2:23pm PST 
Lilly weighs 27lbs. I rotate TOTW flavors w/ each new bag. She gets fed twice/day, 1/3 cup at each meal. I float the kibble in warm water everytime & I add a raw egg every Saturday morning. I also occasionally give her bits of meat (chicken or beef, raw or cooked) or fish (every other week when we have canned salmon, I give her the skin/bones, I thoroughly crush the bones as I worry about the rib bones poking her mouth/thoat/etc).
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Grady, Nov 16 1:09 pm

Dog Health > Who's mouth is dirtier- a dog's or human's?

Lilly

pet me

Barked: Fri Oct 28, '11 12:21pm PST 
I let Lilly "kiss" my cheeck, but never on my lips (although sometimes it happens and I don't freak out over it). lol She will actually "gimme kissy" on commant.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Kc, Jan 16 12:03 pm

Food & Nutrition > Tomatoes?
Lilly

pet me

Barked: Thu Sep 15, '11 6:51am PST 
Lilly LOVES tomatoes, but if I give her too much she will puke it up! So I just occasionally give her a few bites.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Murphy, Sep 16 1:28 pm

(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.