GO!

My poodle (Please Read! Want opinions!) Hair Loss

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Elizabeth- Hope Joy- Senn (R.I.P

She is an Aussie- MIx!

Barked: Tue Nov 10, '09 1:10am PST 
My Poodle has never been one to let anyone groom or trim him, and he absolutely cant stand bath time. He fidgets so much and makes the biggest mess. It is almost impossible to even wash him without him going psycho. He wont let anyone groom him, and by now everyone we take him to for a haircut refuses to trim him. He is a tiny toy poodle and is 2 years old. He has had some hair loss in a few spots lately, and I am wondering has yours ever done this? The vet just gave me some ointment and hot spot treatment, but so far I havent saw anything improve. confused
[notify]
Remington

THANK YOU! I- LOVE YOU MOM!!!

Barked: Fri Jan 8, '10 10:29pm PST 
My 11 year old poodle has SEVERE dermatitis. I mean the raw, flaky, stinky kind. I've recently found ATOPIX and am going to try it.... For now he will have to be in lions clip D:
[notify]