GO!

What might I be? Poodle or Mix?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Jasper

an oodle of fun!

Barked: Fri Jul 17, '09 6:55pm PST 
Hi,
We adopted Jasper 3 months ago and have no idea what he might be (toy poodle, mini poodle, poodle mix)- he is 6 months old and weighs about 9 pounds. We gave him a super summer cut 5 days ago. He has some apricot in his coat and somewhat of a topnot (when his coat is longer). His tail is undocked, long legs, and kind of has the silhouette of an Italian Grayhound (back in kind of arched). We get lots of questions about his breed and tell everyone he is an "oodle" of some sort. Any ideas? I have posted some new pics of Jasper in his profile. Any guesses would be appreciated! Thanks! snoopy
[notify]
Bullett

Faster than a- speeding bullet.

Barked: Mon Aug 10, '09 5:42pm PST 
Jasper looks simular to Bullett. I don't really know what he is either but Vets believe he's a poodle/terrier mix. Maybe after you see how Jasper's hair grows, it might give you some idea as to what breed he is.
[notify]
Jeannie

Poodle Girl

Barked: Thu Nov 5, '09 10:42am PST 
Hi Jasper,
I think you look like a miniature poodle.
[notify]

Remington

THANK YOU! I- LOVE YOU MOM!!!

Barked: Fri Jan 8, '10 10:31pm PST 
You look like me (but of course much younger)!
Looks like a little miniature. Poodles do have deep chests like whippets.
[notify]