GO!

are all of us this lazy?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Jake

Barked: Fri Jul 20, '07 10:43pm PST 
i am extremely lazy i was just wandering if it was just me or if we are all lazy shrug (did they get these icons from gaiaonline.com? ) plz post response for lazy question!
[notify]
Murdoch

Mud Up!

Barked: Thu Aug 2, '07 12:27pm PST 
I am sooooooooooooooo lazy~ I am a lazy lover.

BOL!
[notify]
Sampson

The big dog on- the porch

Barked: Mon Oct 8, '07 9:59pm PST 
I live to sleep, I sleep to live laugh out loud
[notify]

Maddie- Christmas- Maloney

Born to love!

Barked: Mon Oct 15, '07 6:08am PST 
No just too busy washing the drool off the ceiling!thinking
[notify]
Trinity

Stinky- McFatterson- I'm the fartin- Queen

Barked: Sun Sep 14, '08 4:43pm PST 
Yeah, I'm very lazy too! But if my mom wants me to play or go bye bye I'm racing her to the door, bulldozing anything that gets in my way big grin
[notify]
Wookie

Wookie loves- cookies!

Barked: Thu Sep 25, '08 4:03pm PST 
I've gotta say, I'm pretty lazy most days... I don't know what it is, but that bed just seems to call my name all day and night! How can I resist?

cloud 9
[notify]
Bam-Bam, CGC

Lil' Rubble

Barked: Thu Oct 30, '08 5:58pm PST 
Bam-Bam is super laid back. I don't like to say lazy because I don't think he's "lazy" he's just...pokey. He's like a dog version of Eeore. Everything in sloooooooow motion.
[notify]
S

Barked: Wed Nov 26, '08 10:25pm PST 
In a word, yes.

smile
[notify]
Deogee

I love to- cuddle!

Barked: Mon Apr 13, '09 6:13pm PST 
I'm not lazy! I get plenty of excercise. I walk from the bed to the couch to the bed to the couch at least a dozen times a day. I only stop to take one nap on my way to the bed from the couch too! wink
[notify]
Posh

Pup-Pup

Barked: Thu Apr 16, '09 8:58am PST 
I wish my mastiff was lazy!! She is very energetic! She can keep up with our Rat Terrier. Maybe it is our breeding lines!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2