GO!

What is my lab mixed with?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Brady

Barked: Tue Nov 29, '11 7:25pm PST 
We adopted Brady a few weeks ago and are trying to figure out what he is mixed with. He has interesting/varying coloring and a lot of excess skin around his upper back/neck area. He has kind of a square head with a wrinkled forehead. He is fullgrown at 50lbs. He has a white tummy and pretty big paws. He is very submissive and rarely barks. He loves to cuddle and after getting to know someone well, he follows them like a shadow.

His paperwork only says "Lab mix"

Here is an album full of more pictures:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2134436640083.21 03951.1221060089&type=1&l=095e1efdca

Please let me know what you think!!

Edited by author Tue Nov 29, '11 7:38pm PST

[notify]

Barked: Sun Jan 1, '12 4:56pm PST 
I cant access your facebook pics, but in looking at the ones here - I would guess there is some pit bull in there. The head has a lot of similarities and the coloring as well. What a cute dog!
[notify]