GO!

Dog Food recommendation

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 33)  
1  2  3  4  
Jackson

Aqua Dog, supper- puppy to the- rescue!

Barked: Sun Dec 23, '12 9:44am PST 
I am a devotee of Canine Caviar. My 21 month lab pup has eaten it his entire life and his mother ate it while pregnant and nursing. Definitely research foods (especially mainstream foods) and Google a pet food grading chart.
[notify]
Jackson

Aqua Dog, supper- puppy to the- rescue!

Barked: Wed Dec 26, '12 3:53pm PST 
When I posted the other day I forgot to add the link to the Canine Caviar website so you could read about it yourself: www.caninecaviar.com. Or better yet, check out their Facebook page and read all of the posts of dogs who thrive on this amazing food. I won't feed Jackson anything else. Ever. Period. I am so watchful of anything that goes into his mouth...nothing from China, nothing mass produced, nothing with useless corn. I can share other photos of him but I don't think it will do him (and Canine Caviar) justice. His coat is glossy and he's NEVER had a bath with soap in his 21 months. We've rinsed him with water but soap destroys the naturally cleansing oils in their coat. He shines like silk, his breath is so nice you could stick your head in his mouth, he never passes gas and his muscles are so beautifully developed!
[notify]
Ruby

Barked: Tue Jan 14, '14 7:47pm PST 
We have fed iams sensitive and is a fantastic food brand. Her skin and coat is beautiful. !!
We like the sensitive fish as barley brand because we don't want to feed any by product wink
[notify]

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 33)  
1  2  3  4