Haunted House

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Iris Mree

The Pistol

Barked: Thu Sep 26, '13 5:19pm PST 
Hey where is our haunted house??

Mom is making me wear a purple dress in a parade this week- GRRR- She says I am a southern bell- what the devil is THAT???
Anyone else having trouble with their moms acting crazy?
Buster

Little Tuff- Hurricane Buster

Barked: Sun Sep 29, '13 6:17pm PST 
Southern belle?????laugh out loud is that right Topper, ya have a southern belle for a sister??
Princess- Brea, - Cheerleader

Luvs to Cheer

Barked: Sun Sep 29, '13 6:24pm PST 
Did the goblins and witches hide their haunted house.....it must be invisible...shock

Brandy- (1995-2012)

Luv to bark !

Barked: Sun Sep 29, '13 6:27pm PST 
We have to have a search party find it....got to have a haunted house for our Halloween party..shockshockeekeek
(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Mon Sep 30, '13 5:20am PST 
WELL I'M HERE IF YA WANNA GO LOOKING FOR IT. I BET THOSE GOOBLINS HID IT FROM US THIS YEAR. CAUSE WE CHASED THEM OFF LAST YEAR. GRRRR

Luvs to Cheer

Barked: Tue Oct 1, '13 4:38am PST 
What kind of supplies do we need to go ghost hunting to find our haunted houseshock Bones and treats are always goods for energy...
Brandy- (1995-2012)

Luv to bark !

Barked: Wed Oct 2, '13 5:46pm PST 
If I am going to help you sniff out the ghosties, i need some cookies.......to leave a trail so that we can find our way back...

Luvs to Cheer

Barked: Thu Oct 3, '13 11:47am PST 
eeek, look at all of that dark forest up ahead....there could be all kinds of critters hiding in there just waiting for us.... We need to get the boys to lead the way and protect us...shock
Iris Mree

The Pistol

Barked: Fri Oct 4, '13 4:37pm PST 
OMY GOSH COOKIES and CRITTERS what should we do? I say we scare away those bad Critters get to our Haunted House and do some cooking
Iris Mree

The Pistol

Barked: Fri Oct 4, '13 4:39pm PST 
yep I was a southern bell in the pet parade - I was walking like a nice little show dog and then I jumped into the audience onto somebodys lap
The judge laughed and said how pretty I was and asked about somebody named Rett Butler
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3