August 2nd Friday Show and Tell

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Wed Aug 7, '13 4:05pm PST 
Talker, hope your mom did ok at work so far this week.

Mom thinks she might be getting a job offer in Los Angeles. She's torn because she wants to go, but it probably isn't the right job. And she doesn't want us to be so far away from her or Dad. Chicago seems like an easier solution even though Mom's heart is really in Los Angeles.
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Wed Aug 7, '13 4:14pm PST 
eek
ooooh dear!!!! What is she gonna do???? You don't want to take the wrong job. Won't another LA job come along or is Los Angeles totally out of the question for your Dad?

I don't know but I don't think you're mom will be happy wiffout her family wiff her. cry LA won't mean a thing wiffout you and Keyah....and your dad.
Patan

Barked: Wed Aug 7, '13 5:05pm PST 
The LA job starts Sept. 3. That's so soon!

Mom agrees that being without everyone will be very hard. Maybe too hard. But Florida has not been a good match. It seemed Chicago was a good middle ground since Dad is there a lot already. And we could divide our time up between the two places like snowbirds.

Of course, we could come with Mom, but she knows that I don't do well without Dad.

This hooman stuff sure is tough.

Patan

Barked: Wed Aug 7, '13 5:05pm PST 
The LA job starts Sept. 3. That's so soon!

Mom agrees that being without everyone will be very hard. Maybe too hard. But Florida has not been a good match. It seemed Chicago was a good middle ground since Dad is there a lot already. And we could divide our time up between the two places like snowbirds.

Of course, we could come with Mom, but she knows that I don't do well without Dad.

This hooman stuff sure is tough.
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Wed Aug 7, '13 8:36pm PST 
Patan you're already feeling the stress. You're repeating yourself without even knowing it.

Well tell your mom to keep a steady and clear head. The answers will come to her. It's in her gut.

way to go
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2