Late Summer Round of Posties Sign-up

Nermal

stressed

Barked: Fri Jul 19, '13 10:40am PST 
Hi furs....
Angel Alfie's mum, Jenn, has had a lot going on recently and I know a lot of you are anxious to send/receive postcards before school starts back and such.....
I am very sorry to have you do this again but if you want to sign up for posties, please do so here. Let's have a limit of 6 this time and we'll leave signups open until July 31....
We'll get the names matched up and out to everyfur by August 2.....
sorry for the delay on this!
Alfie - DB #37a - Dearly Loved

Alfie - soppy boy

Barked: Fri Jul 19, '13 11:01am PST 
Hi Nermal, Why not use the last sign-up post which is ok to match up and send a message to the group for any furs to add to it, if they haven;t already done so? It would be much easier to do. Also, the sign-ups are on FB too.
Purrs
Alfierainbow
Nermal

stressed

Barked: Fri Jul 19, '13 1:34pm PST 
We can do whatever is easiest....I wasn't sure where you were in your posties sign-up and I didn't want to burden you with all the things you have had going on lately....whatever you'd like to do is fine.....

♥- Reeses- Thomas- &hearts

Reeses chocolate- peanut butter- cat

Barked: Sat Jul 27, '13 6:55pm PST 
We would love to do 6 if we can. We love Posties and haven't done Posties since our furriend s mom passed away, Jacky from Australia who is Ra, Utu, Marmalade and all the Down Under Gangs mum.
Xena- Princess- Warrior - DG#23

Xena the Warrior- Princess

Barked: Mon Jul 29, '13 4:25pm PST 
We would love to do the posties, we did sign up last time....we will do the limit as well...can't wait!way to gohug

Barked: Mon Aug 5, '13 3:23pm PST 
We signed up didn't we?

Barked: Mon Aug 5, '13 3:25pm PST 
I see that we did sign up. We were wanted to do six.
Nermal

stressed

Barked: Tue Aug 6, '13 12:35pm PST 
I am working on getting the lists matched up now....please look for a message from us either tonight or tomorrow....
thanks to everyone for your patience!