Buddy

Troublemaker - that's me!

Barked: Sat Jul 6, '13 7:56am PST 
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Mazy
Happy birthday to you
.... and many more! partypartypartypartyparty

Mazy wishing you a wonderful day with lots of treats, belly rubs and whatever else your little heart desires!!

partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartywisheswisheswisheswisheswishes
Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Sat Jul 6, '13 10:39am PST 
cheercheercheercheercheerBELLY RUBS... BELLY RUBS...WHERE DO I LAY BUDDY?????????big grin
Are you giving the belly rubbies??????? EARS too????????dancingdancingdancingdancingdancing

I took an extra nap this morningway to goI wouldn't let Gma do her work either! I made her help me,read my birthday greetingsway to gosend thank youssmileput up pictures on my page..... Did you see the picture of my birthday toy???? The tree and squirrels!snoopysnoopysnoopy

I already had 3 squirrels and now I have 6 little squirrels and 3 big ones.cheercheercheercheer Gma said, it's time for lunch! Gma I want a scrambled eggie for lunch! How about it,Gma????????? don't you think that sounds like a yummy lunch????? Then some more banana cake........thinking mazykissingbig hugdog walk
Lucian

Lil Wild Man

Barked: Sat Jul 6, '13 12:38pm PST 
Happy Birthday Mazy! party

wow lil sweetie shock it sounds like you are having a pawsome birthday party

make another batch of those scrambled eggies dog walk I will be right over party

Dante

We ALL deserve- loving families!

Barked: Sun Jul 7, '13 5:45am PST 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAZY !!

I Love looking at your page. You have lots of cool pictures.

partypartypartypartypartyparty flowers
Diesel

Barked: Sun Jul 7, '13 5:48am PST 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAZY !

I saw the pic of your tree and squirrels. That is awesome. You don't even have to go outside to chase squirrelies, you can do it in your own house. That's perfect for when the weather isn't good. way to go
Alexandria

Running Devil

Barked: Sun Jul 7, '13 9:23am PST 
partyparty Happy Birthday Mazy partyparty Hope you had a very Happy day sweet pup cheer
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Sun Jul 7, '13 3:16pm PST 
Birthday was just Pawtastic! Now I think there is nothing on the calendar until Fall?????????????? thinking I better Hope the peeps go somewhere?thinking
Cause I always get extra stuff, if they have to leave me by myself ...shh

I'm always good..... I think it's just Grandma having a case of Guilt?
Cuz they hardly ever leave me....Hardly ever go anywhere! They didn't go to the crackerboomer show last night. They stayed home with me! Watched an old B&W movies on ME TV....Gpa fell asleep! Gma had a bellyache from the Advil!
There I was in the middle of the bed all snuggled in with my 2 most favorite peeps.....

Maybe, I should start making my Christmas List???????big laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh

Gma where'd you put those new catalogs???? I wanna look at all the toys!
Elves need time to make toys for pups,don't they?????thinkingshrugsmilemazy
Abigail

Mom & Dad's- Valentine

Barked: Mon Jul 8, '13 7:28am PST 
Happy Birthday Mazy!

We are so sorry we are belatedred facefrown

Looks like you had a jackpot kind of birthday and you deserve it!

Happy Birthday to youparty
Happy Birthday dear Mazyparty

And many moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewishes

See ya, Abi & Kyrapartyparty
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Mon Jul 8, '13 6:51pm PST 
ty Abi and Kyrabig hugkissingbig hug