Anagram Game

(Page 8 of 8: Viewing entries 71 to 78)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Dandi

To Know Me Is To- Love Me

Barked: Sun Aug 11, '13 9:49pm PST 
Hi everyone, I hope you all are having a great summer. I know I'm suppose to be back tomorrow but things here are kind of crazy. We didn't go anywhere for vacation just worked on the house siding.

Please keep our daughter and her family in your prayers...they still think she has a fast growing cancer somewhere in her body but can't find it. This is making Mom kinda crazy, maybe crazier is a better word!

We are not going to be coming back tomorrow as planned, but will be back September 3rd. I'm so sorry to let you all down like this but Mom feels that she just can't do the games right now. I hope you all will be ok with this.

Well better go,

Thanks for all your love and prayers, we miss you all!

Doodle Hugs
Dandi & Mom (Pam)
Hershey

When you're- chocolate, life- is sweet!

Barked: Sun Aug 25, '13 6:15pm PST 
hughughug Dandi & mom hughughug

We've all been busy this summer! Take it easy, and we'll all re-focus next month! way to go
Dandi

Barked: Mon Sep 9, '13 6:34am PST 
welcomeWelcome the Anagram Game!

I hope everyone had a great summer! Thanks for all your prayer!

I know that there are a lot of online and computer aids out there that folks use to figure out anagrams and I think this is great, but in this game I am asking that no one use any online/computer helps to solve the anagrams! This is on the honor system, I won't be running around acting like the Anagram Police!laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud I think this just gives more folks a chance to figure it out!

For scoring information see page 1!

WAY TO GO MAZY! YOU GOT IT! YOU ROCK! THE ANAGRAM SPELLED fresh veggies!

dancingI will keep the updated scores posted here.
Shaki - 2
Buddy - 1
Abbie - 1
Mazy - 6
Natasha - 2
Van Winkle - 2
Abby - 1

SEE PAGE 2 TO SEE HOW WE DO THE ANAGRAMS!

Here's your next Anagram: "Bees Blurry"! This Anagram spells 1 word! Clue they're yummy! laugh out loudlaugh out loud Good Luck!

The anagram relates to the end summer! It could be fun, food, activities or anything else that we eat, drink, play or do! It reminds us of summer!dancing

Good Luck!

Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Wed Sep 18, '13 7:05pm PST 
is it Blueberry?????????thinkingwavebig grindog walkbig hugkissingmazy
Dandi

Barked: Wed Sep 25, '13 5:49pm PST 
welcomeWelcome the Anagram Game!

I hope everyone had a great summer!

I know that there are a lot of online and computer aids out there that folks use to figure out anagrams and I think this is great, but in this game I am asking that no one use any online/computer helps to solve the anagrams! This is on the honor system, I won't be running around acting like the Anagram Police!laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud I think this just gives more folks a chance to figure it out!

For scoring information see page 1!

SEE PAGE 2 TO SEE HOW WE DO THE ANAGRAMS!

WAY TO GO MAZY! YOU GOT IT! YOU ROCK! THE ANAGRAM SPELLED blue berrys!

dancingI will keep the updated scores posted here.
Shaki - 2
Buddy - 1
Abbie - 1
Mazy - 7
Natasha - 2
Van Winkle - 2
Abby - 1

The anagrams now relate to Fall! It could be fun, food, activities or anything else that we eat, drink, play or do! It reminds us of FALL!dancing

Here's your next Anagram: "Navels All Fee"! This Anagram spells 2 words! laugh out loudlaugh out loud Remember to think FALL!Good Luck!

Good Luck and HAPPY FALL!
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Tue Oct 1, '13 12:44pm PST 
wavebig grin is it FALLEN LEAVES?big hugkissingMazydog walk

stealing a few quiet minutes...relievedmy old folks have to make a supply run to the capitol city.... so gma must clean up soon.winkHow is everyone doing???
thinkingthinkingthinking

been canning tomato products,washing windows,siding,trim and interior blinds.
picking sticks,dumping flower pots and mowing everything. plus the usual weekly stuffies to just keep our place running.smilestill tons of maters in the garden and 1 sweet potato to dig. took carrots out....tons of plant piles to load and haul away.shockFall is here and temps are much cooler. so much to do before winter shows upconfusedwe just keep pickin' away at the jobs...shrug

garage,gas grill are waiting to be cleaned. grandson plays football in our community Thurs. night and it will be chilly!winkwill be awhile before leaves are down...some falling everyday. no frost yet!applause
Hershey

When you're- chocolate, life- is sweet!

Barked: Mon Oct 7, '13 7:33pm PST 
way to go I'm sure you got it, Maizy!

Mommy doesn't grow anything, but she remembers when she was a kid there was a cannery in town. In the late summer the whole town smelled of tomatoes, and all the kids knew school would be starting soon! laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Fri Oct 11, '13 3:00pm PST 
HersheywavewavewavewavewaveRaining here and a tornado watch until 8 p. last wknd. it was a winter storm......weird October! wavewavewavewaveDandi and other palsbig hugkissingbig grin We aren't dry anymore! 2.6" last wknd. snow stopped 25 m from my house. so we had rain...lost our power due to wind and lines down. SD neighbors had 4 ft. of snow.....

we baked 34 dz cookies and canned stewed tomatoes. have another bucket to do now. grandson and his mom are visiting this wknd. so probably throw in fridge until Monday. both their house and ours were out of cookies! mudholes eveywhere...all the sticks we picked yesterday.never know it now.yard is plastered again......confusedcryshockwe just can't catch up around here.smilemazy
  (Page 8 of 8: Viewing entries 71 to 78)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8