Anagram Game

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Dandi

To Know Me Is To- Love Me

Barked: Tue May 28, '13 1:45am PST 
welcomeWelcome our New Anagram Game!

I'm really excited to be part of the admins on our site and I would appreciate your opinion on something I've been kicking around!thinking

I know that there are a lot of online and computer aids out there that folks use to figure out anagrams and I think this is great, but I would like to see if we couldn't do this Anagram Game without any online or computer aids...just our brains!shock

I really like making myself think and I know that even with the computer aids, anagrams make you use your brain. But some folks don't know how to use the computer that well...I fall into that category...or even know where to look to find those computer helps...I fall into this category as wellconfused!

So, I believe that this is your game, I'm only the host, so I want to know what you think about this issue! If you want to post here or paw mail me with your thoughts, I would most grateful!big hug

Once I get your feedback we can begin our NEW ANAGRAM GAME!blue dogblue dog
Alexandria

Running Devil

Barked: Thu May 30, '13 8:17am PST 
applauseapplause sounds very fun Dandi dog
Dandi

Barked: Fri May 31, '13 11:37am PST 

I know that there are a lot of online and computer aids out there that folks use to figure out anagrams and I think this is great, but in this game I am asking that no one use any online/computer helps to solve the anagrams! This is on the honor system, I won't be running around acting like the Anagram Police!laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud I think this just gives more folks a chance to figure it out!

SCORING & PRIZES:
For every 10 points you earn, you will receive a rosette!

For every 50 points you earn, you will receive a Forever Star!

I will keep the updated scores posted here.

Here's your 1st Anagram!

Clue: Think Summer! It's 1 word

Emailed On

Let the game BEGIN!

If you have any questions or want to give me opinions on how the game could be done better, please don't hesitate to pawmail me!hug

Van Winkle

Call Me Winkie!

Barked: Sun Jun 2, '13 9:24pm PST 
thinking Just to be clear... We're supposed to make one word out of "Think Summer"?
Dandi

Barked: Mon Jun 3, '13 1:46am PST 
No, sorry I did't explain it very wellcry

the CLUE is Think Summer (it relates to summer)

Here's the anagram to solve "Emailed On" It's only 1 word and it relates summer!

Thanks for asking, sometimes it's hard for me to give good written directions! Please do hesitate to ask if you have a question, I really want furs to have fun with this game!blue dog
Van Winkle

Call Me Winkie!

Barked: Mon Jun 3, '13 8:07am PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loud Thanks, Dandi! I get it now!

thinking ...working on it...
Dandi

Barked: Mon Jun 3, '13 9:38am PST 
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy YOU CAN DO IT VAN WINKLE cheercheercheer

If anyone else has questions please feel free to let me know

Anagrams are a good way to stretch our brains and keep us sharp!blue dog
Dandi

Barked: Mon Jun 3, '13 9:46am PST 

I know that there are a lot of online and computer aids out there that folks use to figure out anagrams and I think this is great, but in this game I am asking that no one use any online/computer helps to solve the anagrams! This is on the honor system, I won't be running around acting like the Anagram Police!laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud I think this just gives more folks a chance to figure it out!

SCORING & PRIZES:
For every 10 points you earn, you will receive a rosette!

For every 50 points you earn, you will receive a Forever Star!

I will keep the updated scores posted here.

Here's your 1st Anagram!

Clue: Think Summer! The anagram relates to summer! It could be fun, food, activities or anything else that we eat, drink, play or do! It reminds us of summer! It's 1 word

This is the anagram: Emailed on This anagram is only 1 word!

If you have any questions or want to give me opinions on how the game could be done better, please don't hesitate to pawmail me!hug
❅ COPPER - ALLAN ❅

Loyal- Friend!

Barked: Wed Jun 5, '13 10:34pm PST 
thinkingthinkingshock shock Help!
Dandi

Barked: Thu Jun 6, '13 2:28pm PST 
I'm really sick, and just wanted to let you know I may not be posting for a few days. I'm really sorry, but I'm really down in bed, so I will see you as soon as I can!

the anagram is 1 word that is made from the words "Emailed On" they make up 1 word and you need to think summer treats, food, camping, things that you are more likely to have during the warmer weather of summer.

Thanks for trying, I'll help more when I get better!

Doodle Hugs
Dandi & Pam
  (Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8