What's My Line?

(Page 10 of 10: Viewing entries 91 to 98)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  
Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Barked: Thu Aug 1, '13 9:36am PST 
Disney's "Sleeping Beauty."wave
Dandi

To Know Me Is To- Love Me

Barked: Sun Aug 11, '13 9:49pm PST 
Hi everyone, I hope you all are having a great summer. I know I'm suppose to be back tomorrow but things here are kind of crazy. We didn't go anywhere for vacation just worked on the house siding.

Please keep our daughter and her family in your prayers...they still think she has a fast growing cancer somewhere in her body but can't find it. This is making Mom kinda crazy, maybe crazier is a better word!

We are not going to be coming back tomorrow as planned, but will be back September 3rd. I'm so sorry to let you all down like this but Mom feels that she just can't do the games right now. I hope you all will be ok with this.

Well better go,

Thanks for all your love and prayers, we miss you all!

Doodle Hugs
Dandi & Mom (Pam)
Dandi

Barked: Mon Sep 9, '13 6:58am PST 
welcome Welcome to our "What's My Line?" Game!welcome

For rules and information on how to play this game and scoring and prizes, please see the Welcome Page (page 1)

Today begins a new Scoring Session! This Scoring Session will end September 30th! Good Luck Everyone!

Way To Go Shaki You Got It! The movie was "Sleeping Beauty!"
Shaki didn't get credit for this one since we left for the summer, so to be fair, I'm giving her a credit for this session!

Here is this session's score:
blue dog Shaki - 1

1st Quote : Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!
Remember the quotes aren't always from a movie. It can come from TV Shows, Movies, Commercials.

I hope everyone had a good summer! Summer is short around here so we were very busy!

Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Wed Sep 18, '13 7:01pm PST 
BRADY BUNCH TV SERIES??????thinkingwavebig grindog walkbig hugkissingMAZY

GMA'S TOOTH IS EXTRACTED TOMORROW.....cry
Dandi

Barked: Wed Sep 25, '13 5:56pm PST 
welcome Welcome to our "What's My Line?" Game!welcome

For rules and information on how to play this game and scoring and prizes, please see the Welcome Page (page 1)

This Scoring Session will end September 30th! Good Luck Everyone!

Way To Go MAZY You Got It! The TV Show was "The Brady Bunch!"
Shaki didn't get credit for this one since we left for the summer, so to be fair, I'm giving her a credit for this session!

Here is this session's score:
blue dog Shaki - 1
blue dog Mazy - 1

1st Quote: "No thank you, Mrs. Cleaver. I really must be getting home. We're having squab this evening."
Remember the quotes aren't always from a movie. It can come from TV Shows, Movies, Commercials.

HAPPY FALL EVERYFUR!
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Tue Oct 1, '13 12:34pm PST 
Leave It to Beaver TV serieswavebig grinbig hugmazydog walk
Van Winkle

Call Me Winkie!

Barked: Mon Oct 7, '13 7:42pm PST 
applauseapplause You got it, Mazy!!

Dandi, how is your hu-sis? hug We've been away for awhile, too!
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Fri Oct 11, '13 3:03pm PST 
wavebig grinWinkie and Dandiwavewavewavewave in tornado watch until 8p. mudholes everywhere from the rain today and more coming.....confused
  (Page 10 of 10: Viewing entries 91 to 98)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10