What's My Line?

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  
Dandi

To Know Me Is To- Love Me

Barked: Tue May 28, '13 1:42am PST 
welcome Welcome to the New
"What's My Line?" Game!welcome

I will be posting lines/quotes and you will tell me where or from who that line/quote came from!

These lines/quotes can come from movies, songs, scripture, famous people from the past or present! I'll give clues as to where the line/quote comes from.

Here are the rules:
1. Only 1 family member can play
2. Only 1 guess until I update
I will try to update everyday, except Sunday. I will not update on Sunday. That's when we catch up with family and friends!

Scoring and Prizes!
Each month there will be 2 scoring periods. One from the 1st to the 15th and one from the 16th to the end of the month. The winner of each scoring period will win a Forever Giftie!

If there is a tie, I will have a tie breaker.

This game is coming so close to the 1st of the month we're going to go ahead and start it, but the scoring for it will run to to June 15th!

So, on with the game!
Your first clue is Movie
"If you can't say something nice... don't say nothing at all."

Can use guess what movie that line came from?wink
Walker

Washog

Barked: Thu May 30, '13 8:16am PST 
In the movie Bambi, Thumper said it dancing
Dandi

Barked: Thu May 30, '13 2:05pm PST 
Way to go Walker! You Got It!cheercheer

I have tons more appointments today so I'll get the next round up as soon as I can! Sorry, about the wait time...doctors...yuck!cry

See ya later!

Van Winkle

Call Me Winkie!

Barked: Thu May 30, '13 8:33pm PST 
I knew that! I knew that! laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud hi5 Walker!

Great idea fur a game, Dandi!
Dandi

Barked: Fri May 31, '13 11:08am PST 

I will be posting lines/quotes and you will tell me where or from who that line/quote came from!

These lines/quotes can come from movies, songs, scripture, famous people from the past or present! I'll give clues as to where the line/quote comes from.

Here are the rules:
I will try to update everyday, except Sunday. I will not update on Sunday. That's when we catch up with family and friends!

Scoring and Prizes!
Each month there will be 2 scoring periods. One from the 1st to the 15th and one from the 16th to the end of the month. The winner of each scoring period will win a Forever Giftie! This session is beginning a little early so we'll put it with the session that runs from the 1st to the 15th!

This game is coming so close to the 1st of the month we're going to go ahead and start it, but the scoring for it will run to to June 15th!

So, on with the game!

Your first clue is Movie
" You want a chocolate?"

Can use guess what movie that line came from?wink

applauseHere are your scores!
Walker - 1

Edited by author Fri May 31, '13 11:11am PST

Dandi

Barked: Sat Jun 1, '13 9:20am PST 

Here are the rules:

Scoring and Prizes!
Each month there will be 2 scoring periods. One from the 1st to the 15th and one from the 16th to the end of the month. The winner of each scoring period will win a Forever Giftie! This session is beginning a little early so we'll put it with the session that runs from the 1st to the 15th!

So, on with the game!

Your first clue is Movie
1st Quote "You want a chocolate?"
2nd Quote "Mama says, "Stupid is as stupid does."

Can use guess what movie these lines came from?wink

Walker - 1
Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Sat Jun 1, '13 10:44am PST 
Forrest Gumpbig grinwavebig hug a new game yippy!snoopysnoopysnoopy
hey Sweet Dandiwavehugs,mazy
Dandi

Barked: Sat Jun 1, '13 11:55am PST 
Way to go Mazy new line on it's way!

Glad you're playing, I thought maybe I was all alone or I had bad breathe, Mom just had my teeth cleaned when they did the surgery! eek

Glad you're home Mazy!
Dandi

Barked: Sat Jun 1, '13 12:08pm PST 

Here are the rules:

Scoring and Prizes!

Good Job Walker and Mazy! You guys ROCK!blue dog

So, on with the game!

Your first clue is Movie
1st Quote " And we'll always be friends forever. Won't we?"

Can use guess what movie this line came from?wink

Walker - 1
Mazy - 1
blue dog
Hershey

When you're- chocolate, life- is sweet!

Barked: Sun Jun 2, '13 9:14pm PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loud I knew the furst two but came too late, and now I'm on time but I don't know this one! shrug
  (Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10