Show and Tell Friday April 26

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Taj

Crown Prince of- Mischief

Barked: Mon Apr 29, '13 11:43am PST 
Hey, Uncle Talker, three Basenjis make a nice little pack. *wink wink* Just sayin'.
CH Astarte's- Apache River

learning the- ropes

Barked: Mon Apr 29, '13 2:45pm PST 
LOL Taj, that's what our Dad said...but the girls wouldn't get along.

Talker...either one of the girls would be a good fit, but you have to figure out which would be a more perfect fit! They each had their good and bad...which do you think fits into your life better???
I know you are also looking at color..but try putting that aside when you both make your choice. You have time to think about it and we can't wait to see if one of the girls get a new home with you!
Cheyenne- Moon

Live, love and- play

Barked: Mon Apr 29, '13 2:47pm PST 
Patan...I hope Momma Laura and Mom can figure out a time and place to see your mom when she's in!

Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Tue Apr 30, '13 5:23pm PST 
I know Mom would love it if she could see Momma Laura and Momma Lynn. So far she has a show on Friday night to go see but that's it.

Talker, that Basenji meet up sounds exciting. Keep us posted. We know the right B will come into your life when the time is right. But personally my vote is for Dakini. She already sounds like a kickA$$ B! way to go
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Wed May 1, '13 9:08pm PST 
But Patan...do I want a KICK A^&%&$%$## girl living wiff me? shrug I could handle banners but I dont know now. I'm 12 years old. Dakini is tall...long legs. Shelby is smaller. Mom loved the way Dakini came up to them while they were on the couch. I had to stay outside.
Shelby also sat near dad and was loving.

BTW....my thyroid is still the same. Slightly elevated. So the doc said I'm not ready for medication. But she did say because of the hair loss they could look at my adrenal glands and do a test for that.

Mom has to find out if that is covered on my insurance. We think it is but we have to fork out the money first and right now...money is tight.

We have lil Josephine here at home and all she does is eat, sleep and poop.
thinkingthinkingthinking
Okay...I do that too...but I also do other things around the house...... thinking

Patan, mom wants to see your mom when she comes HOME!!!! snoopy

kissing Chey!
Finnegan

I'm FUZZY and I- know it...

Barked: Thu May 2, '13 9:05am PST 
OH! Another Dakini and a Shelby? They sound way to goway to go ! We can imagine wiff baby Josephine (Mom actually cooed and said Precious Baby Josephine while she dictated for me! smile ) that another new addition would be a handful, but we have our paws crossed for you guys to find a new pack member to lub on!

Patan - yep, we're moving again. Just to a new town in NW GA though, so it's not SO much of a head-ache. Sounds like a playdate for the Bratz Peeps is in the works for your Mom's visit back to Kalifornia! That will be fun! Make sure to post lots of photos. laugh out loud
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Thu May 2, '13 8:28pm PST 
We will...I hope!!!!

way to go
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2