Will is at the Bridge

Dexter

Big D

Barked: Thu Apr 25, '13 4:44pm PST 
It with a heavy heart that I tell you my brother Will went to the Bridge today. Mom and Dad are very sad, and my furless sister is sad and confused. We all miss him very much. I sure hope that there is one HUGE party for him at the bridge with lots of green pond water.
Hannah 1995 - 2007

Let's- GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barked: Thu Apr 25, '13 8:12pm PST 
Cosmo and I were there to give him a big pointer welcome!Spike was a little jealous because now he has some competition with the ladies up herebig hug Willbig hug

Edited by author Thu Apr 25, '13 8:13pm PST

Daisy

Born- to be- Wild!

Barked: Fri Apr 26, '13 5:57am PST 
Brandy welcomes Will to the Bridge. We know the sorrow that Will's two-leggers feel, but Will will be keeping watch as he runs free. hughughug

Riley

Run. Play. Love.

Barked: Fri Apr 26, '13 8:52am PST 
D-Dog, your family will need your help during this time. Make sure you give them the extra love they need, especially Olivia.

Dad is very glad that he got to meet Will a year and a half ago. Those are special memories for him.

We're thinking about you all and we know that Will is surrounded by lots of friends. Max and he are together again.
SPIKE

I was- BORN To- RUN

Barked: Sat Apr 27, '13 5:57pm PST 
I am NOT jealousnaughty I must admit that Will is very handsome so he can have my cast-offs. big laugh
Cosmo,- Forever- Loved

SHELTER- DOGS- ROCK!

Barked: Tue Apr 30, '13 6:05pm PST 
So, life at the Bridge with Spike is annoying as ever! laugh out loud I was happy to welcome Wil who is young and handsome and running all over the place with the grrrrls.
Zak (7/20/01- - 5/15/13)

Ready for the- clubhouse!

Barked: Sat Jun 8, '13 7:32pm PST 
Dexter, did you remove Will's page? I went to go put a set of wings on his page and couldn't find it.

It did take a while to be able to read the sympathy notes. It was good to know his little picture was special to others.

Will, Zakie, Cosmo, Spikey, and all the other....what a special part of all our lives. flowers
Daisy

Born- to be- Wild!

Barked: Sun Jun 9, '13 2:23pm PST 
And Zakie, a our newest special Bridge pup. hughug
Will- (Wilhelm)

Notorious D O G

Barked: Tue Jun 11, '13 12:40pm PST 
Zak NO WAY is that little troublemaker taking down my page...He may be able to take over my bed and toys, but dang, my page is here to stay.