SHARING CORNER....

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Precious

Queen of the- Country

Barked: Sun Apr 21, '13 2:56pm PST 
A PLACE TO SHARE:
POEMS,PICTURES,FUNNY STUFF OR WHATEVER YOU WANT.....
Angel Sassy- Foxie

Ready to- work-out?

Barked: Sun Apr 21, '13 2:57pm PST 
kittywavebig grin The Ponderosa Pack would like to share this with all our pals......wavebig grinkissingbig hug Angels Foxie and Baby, Mazy and Precious

MIRACLE OF FRIENDSHIP
Hershey

When you're- chocolate, life- is sweet!

Barked: Mon Apr 22, '13 11:38am PST 
way to go Great idea fur a thread, Precious! And thanks fur that poem, Angel Sassy! big hug

I wanted to share a song mommy and daddy heard at church yesfurday:

Be Still

✞- Haro✞(Cher- ished- Forever)

Forever- Loved

Barked: Mon Apr 22, '13 12:31pm PST 
big hugbig hug Thank You Hershey for sharing that BEAUTIFUL SONG with the group! It touched my Heart very much....This is a very hard time for our Family, and Everything that is positive, like this song, reminds us that God Is here for us, the Holy Spirit is within us, and He the Lord God will never leave us. He will
take care of our Family, we just have to pray and sometimes wait on Him and Be Still, just like the song says.

Love and Hugs,
Mamma Shawna and the Kirk Furs♥♥big hug
✞Molly(For- ever In Our- Hearts)

✝Mom'- s Sweet- Angel✝

Barked: Mon Apr 22, '13 12:39pm PST 
big hug This is one of my Favorite songs by Chris Tomlin! I would like to share it with all of the group! I hope it bless you just like it does my heart! How great Is Our God By Chris Tomlin!
Alexandria

Running Devil

Barked: Wed Apr 24, '13 6:26am PST 
applauseapplause Love the songs applauseapplause
Hershey

Barked: Fri Apr 26, '13 1:09pm PST 
This is a friend of mommy and daddy's. She and her husband have a music ministry. They wrote this song fur her father, and years later he did come to the Lord. Mommy wishes allour unsaved loved ones could hear it. big hug

I Just Want to See You There
✞Molly(For- ever In Our- Hearts)

✝Mom'- s Sweet- Angel✝

Barked: Mon Apr 29, '13 10:17pm PST 
rainbowrainbowhughugkissingbig hugbig hug What a Beautiful Song! My Wish too is for all the lost find Jesus, love Him and Cherish Him as their Lord And Savior! I was very blessed to be adopted at a young age, 9 mos, to a Christian Family! My Birth Parents did not want me, and my Birth Mother abandoned me......I thank God Every day for saving me then and saving me as a young teenager!
This is a gift from God, our Lives, we need to remember to reach out to those who do not know the Lord each and every day!

God Bless ALL,
Love,
Mamma Shawna♥♥
☃ ASHTON- LEE ☃

BFF I- am a good Boy-

Barked: Sat May 4, '13 7:50am PST 
Our Family is having some hard times right now, and this song is so special to me, I listen to it every morning!Chris Tomlin,-Lord I Need You...big hug
Hershey

Barked: Sun May 5, '13 8:11am PST 
applause What a great song, and what a great reminder! We have no strength unless it comes from the Lord! hi5
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3