Post here when you receive your Easter cards

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Nermal

stressed

Barked: Tue Mar 19, '13 1:03pm PST 
All lists have been sent out so once you start receiving cards, please post here to thank your fellow furs!
Bitu ✎

I still want to- be a rich cat

Barked: Tue Mar 19, '13 1:10pm PST 
I got my list today. I'll send them as soon as I can get my older human to go to the post office for the postage.
Lilac- Ambrosia- McNoNo

Traveling Girl

Barked: Fri Mar 22, '13 2:14pm PST 
Lilac says Bitu thanks for the cute card and I wish it were Spring, I would be saying Hooray.cheercheercheer

Bitu ✎

I still want to- be a rich cat

Barked: Sat Mar 23, '13 2:45pm PST 
You're welcome. We got a card from Clive, Chessie and Sinbad today.
Zeke

Mama's Boy

Barked: Mon Mar 25, '13 4:19pm PST 
Hoppy Easter friends!! oh we are so happy and you know what we got 2 cards today, made our Mom smile...

One of the cards is from Nermal and family, cute kitty and duckie on the front, inside we got lots of cute stickers...thank you Nermal and family

The other card is from Roger & Humphrey oh it is all sparkly and cute with googled eyed chickies on the front it says Easter time it is safe to count our chickens and put all of our eggs in one basket...happy dance Mom got a good laugh one she needed....thank you

We so love getting cards from our friendshug

Zeke and family
Nermal

stressed

Barked: Tue Mar 26, '13 1:35pm PST 
we got a cute card from Ginny, Quinn and Nikkos today....it had bunnies on it and that Quinn suggested we collect jellybeans and tell the hoomans it is bunny poo!!!!!! Teeheeee.......fanks you furriends!!!! xoxo!happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance
Clive

Anyone want to- play treat- hockey?

Barked: Wed Mar 27, '13 5:26pm PST 
Thank you to Bitu, Quinn C & family, and Xena & family for the pretty cards.
Nermal

stressed

Barked: Fri Mar 29, '13 10:50am PST 
we got purrty Easter cards from Lilac (there's a duck with a set of Easter ears on her)...teeheee..Lilac says I iz a good egg!!! Thank you lilac!cheer
Nermal

stressed

Barked: Fri Mar 29, '13 11:06am PST 
We got a purrty card from Humphrey and Roger....purrrrrrty stickers and bunnies all over the place!!!!! we think it is super purrrrrty...thank you furriends!!!!

We got a card from Kody, TuTwo, Xena and Zeke...those kitties' pictures were inside Easter eggs!!!! How kewl!!!! and and and the card says purr and meow!!!! there's a blue sparkly bunny in it too...thank you so much, furriends!!!

And Angel Alfie sent us a purrty card from across the big pond...we thinks those chickies on the front are stylish!!!! and chunky!!! LOL...we love the kitty sticker on front! it is super shiny!!!! Thank you so much!

Thank you to all our furriends who sent us cards!!! We wubs you and wishez you a Hoppy Easter!!!!! wavewavewave
Zeke

Mama's Boy

Barked: Fri Mar 29, '13 2:23pm PST 
We stopped by to let you all know we got more cards for Eastercheer

Thank you Ginny, Nikkos and Quinn C. for our pretty card with a tree that has sparkle flowers on it and a bunny on the ground...they think we are all special...

Another from Snoopy and his brofurs...the front looks like a watercolor painting of pretty flowers..wishing us happy spring, Easter and everything..

Thank you friends for our wonderpurr cards...Mom has them displayed so we all can see them..we loves them allkissing

Wishing you all a HAPPY EASTER
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2