Our Beginnings Threads Are Missing!!!!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Wed Mar 13, '13 7:46pm PST 
Many pups have posted that some of their threads are missing in their groups. Well I checked and our first threads are missing from our group!!!!!!

eekeekeekeekeekeek

We've lost our beginnings!!!!
Taj

Crown Prince of- Mischief

Barked: Wed Mar 13, '13 10:47pm PST 
Oh no! I wonder if that is something Dogster does with threads that are past a certain age. Kinda rufffff of them not to let us know that's going to happen so someone could back those threads up before they disappeared. frown
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Fri Mar 15, '13 8:17am PST 
Well the word on the street is that Dogster got spammed with hackers and they hacked into the threads and did some damage. I saw a post from Dogster saying that they got rid of the problem but can't retrieve the old threads.
frown

Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Fri Mar 15, '13 4:31pm PST 
I'm sorry to hear that. We don't often go back into the old threads, but it's nice to think of them being there. Well, we'll just have to make lots of new ones! cheercheercheercheercheer
Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Barked: Sat Mar 16, '13 8:35am PST 
I hope those hackers don't go any deeper, like back to our computers. Can they do that???shrug
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Mon Mar 18, '13 11:18am PST 
I don't know if they can mess wiff our computers. I'll have to ask Sandy about the hackers. She's been on this subject and in touch wiff Headquarters.
Tag

Esteemed Royal- Advisor and- Guard

Barked: Mon Mar 18, '13 4:18pm PST 
Someone hacked up spam and it made threads disappear? Huh. I thought spam was meat stuff -- hacked up spam sounds like dinner to me! thinking
Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Barked: Tue Mar 19, '13 6:38am PST 
Tag!!!laugh out loudbig laughbig laughbig laughlaugh out loud
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Tue Mar 19, '13 8:46am PST 
laugh out loudYeah I thought spam was a good thing.
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Tue Mar 19, '13 6:46pm PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2