The Divinity of Dogs by Jennifer Skiff

Cosmo,- Forever- Loved

SHELTER- DOGS- ROCK!

Barked: Tue Mar 5, '13 11:06am PST 
This book is about the miracles that dogs perform in the lives of people. It features a dog from Freedom Service Dogs, an organization that Mom supports that rescues dogs to be service dogs. That story is about a mom who gets a former "throw away" dog for her autistic son. The dog not only helps the boy, but helps the whole family when another child passes away.

I have it on hold at our library and of course it's on Amazon.
Dafi

Good boy.

Barked: Tue Mar 12, '13 6:11am PST 
Dear Cosmo's Mom,
After reading your post we visited Freedom Service Dogs website. They certainly do wonderful work training rescued dogs to help disabled people. We are going to write an article about them on our next monthly blog http://barkingplanet.typepad.com.

Wags and Woofs
Dafi's Dad
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Mon Mar 18, '13 4:10am PST 
We are going to check our library on this book - thanks, Cosmo and Dafi Angels cloud 9

Jesse

Born to retrieve

Barked: Sun May 5, '13 2:24pm PST 
The book sounds super interesting. I shall request it. How is everyone? I've been away from ths page for awhile. I'm on Previcox now for arthritic pain but it took me until 13 and a half to get there. It makes me feel a lot better. Looking forward to my 14th birthday in July.
Thalia Rose

I'm- Home at- last!

Barked: Mon May 13, '13 7:00am PST 
Glad you are feeling better Jesse!
Cosmo,- Forever- Loved

SHELTER- DOGS- ROCK!

Barked: Mon May 13, '13 10:49am PST 
wavewavewavewave Jesse! It's so good to hear that you are doing well! Don't want to see you up here on the Bridge for awhile!
Atlas- (7/7/00 - 2/2//13)

Swings MOVE me.

Barked: Sat Jun 15, '13 3:46pm PST 
Jessie! I am glad to hear that you are still going strong. That med sounds terrific. flowers