First Annual Monthly Gathering of Paws- Tomorrow!!!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Nermal

stressed

Barked: Fri Mar 1, '13 10:29am PST 
Just a reminder that tomorrow is our first annual drop-in pawty....just an informal drop-in for everyone to mingle and chat...as a way to get to know each other or to just catch up and have fun!!! There is no set time....just feel free to drop by tomorrow in the Nip N Bones Cafe to visit!!!
Kody- Dreamboat In- Training #50

Tornado purring- orange boy

Barked: Fri Mar 1, '13 3:51pm PST 
Hi Nermal, we will try to stop by, we will have to remind Mom...wave
Molly Angel

Molly- Madison:mews- reporter

Barked: Sat Mar 2, '13 10:05am PST 
Is today pawty day? I brought a cake from the heavenly bakery happy dance
I hope some of my pals drop by. I will make a pot of nip tea and some Sangria. Sangria is a specialty of mine. I make red and white-peach and they are both so refreshing big grin

Alfie - DB #37a - Dearly Loved

Alfie - soppy boy

Barked: Sat Mar 2, '13 3:57pm PST 
Hi Molly wave It's lovely to see you! smile
The cake looks gorgeous..... and it tastes even better...nom nom
I've never had sangria before but this is delicious, you can taste the fruit in it...mmmmmmmm
I've brought a set of cards Molly. We can play some card games whilst we wait for our friends to arrive.
Nermal

stressed

Barked: Sat Mar 2, '13 4:05pm PST 
Hi kody and Molly and Justin and alfie! We think furs may have forgotten about the pawty today. But we will take a glass of sangria...that sounds yummy...hmmm can cats get tipsy? Teehee...nermal grabs a hand of cards
Timo Katze - DB #105

Take it easy

Barked: Sat Mar 2, '13 8:02pm PST 
OMC, is the pawty today or tomorrow? Maybe both days? *cuts a big piece of cake*
Hi Molly, Nermal, Alfie and little Kody wave So nice to see you all. Molly, your nip tea is excellent as always. What card game do you guys play? Go Fish? big grin
Molly Angel

Molly- Madison:mews- reporter

Barked: Sun Mar 3, '13 6:59am PST 
Maybe the heading should be changed to read "Today is the party" cheer We can party all weekend. I think Go fish sounds like a fun game. Let's play that. You will have to show me how big grin
Timo Katze - DB #105

Take it easy

Barked: Sun Mar 3, '13 8:03am PST 
Timo deals some cards to all the furs present and explains Go Fish.
Kody- Dreamboat In- Training #50

Tornado purring- orange boy

Barked: Sun Mar 3, '13 3:37pm PST 
Timo did you say go fish...I think I better get my fishing pole....heeheehail
Nermal

stressed

Barked: Mon Mar 4, '13 12:29pm PST 
fishing pole???? Go fish???? hmmmm...Nermal says this could get interesting and pulls up a chair...can I play toooooooo?
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2