Show and Tell Friday 2/15

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Thu Feb 14, '13 9:37pm PST 
I have a tell!!!!!!
My desert butterfly Chey sent me an original Valentine's card and two stuffies and some soft chew treats!!! I was so surprise to get a surprise. I sniffed out the toys and mom let me have some treats (after dinner).

kissing thank you my pretty Chey! You're my Girl!!!
Denny- Basenji

I dream of- peanut butter...

Barked: Fri Feb 15, '13 3:39pm PST 
Mommy had a bad day, but now she's snuggling with me and drinking scotch, so it's getting better. Then later, mommy's cousin is arriving. Her cousin loves me, and I love her cousin. I will have three solid days of LOVE. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. My nonna is very sick, though, and Mommy is worried. So, she has to also take care of Nonna this weekend. I might go visit, too.

Valentine's day was a bust for me. I didn't get any nookie from anything, and all the feral cats shunned me.
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Fri Feb 15, '13 4:53pm PST 
kissingkissingkissing here's a kiss for you Denny.

hughughughug big comforting hugs to your mom

I hope you get lots of extra loving too.

Mom and dad had a fight on Valentine's Day eek

Talker was very worried and stress. I hope things calm down.

Where's the LOVE?????

Denny- Basenji

I dream of- peanut butter...

Barked: Sat Feb 16, '13 3:26pm PST 
Mama and Nonna used to fight a LOT after Mama's dad died. Things were just awful for them all around, and even I couldn't always make it better. Sometimes, grief and stress just seep out and get ugly around the edges.

HUGS and hoping everything got better for you...

Mama's cousin is here, and I've been getting lots of tribute.
Cheyenne- Moon

Live, love and- play

Barked: Sat Feb 16, '13 3:35pm PST 
You're welcome Teecloud 9red face......
Uhm...tell your Mom and Dad Valentine's Day is supposed to be for loving NOT fighting!!!!

Denny...we hope your Nonna is feeling better soon. hug to your Momma. Are you getting all your loving in?

We're getting new mattresses. They are coming today but these guys are taking FOREVER getting here. I don't like waiting....what's with this 4 hour window they're giving us? They better get here before dinner...I will NOT be happy if Mom has to hold up my food because they haven't arrived yet. I can't wait to try out my scratch, hop and roll on the new beds though.
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Sat Feb 16, '13 7:30pm PST 
Chey are you getting a super MEGA ULTA SUPREME QUEEN SIZE BED?!!!!!
They are bigger than a cal king. cheercheercheer
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '13 2:39pm PST 
A new bed?!?!? That sounds purfect! I'd like a little more space so that Keyah can be further away when I snuggle with Dad. cloud 9 I get grumpy if she gets too close to us.

Denny, sorry your mom is having a hard time. We can relate. Mom's having a lot of struggles. Today she broke down in tears and said she was just tried of all the struggle. We had a nice long nap with her and I think it helped a little.

She really misses LA and wants to come home. Especially now that Dad is traveling so much. We all keep hoping.
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '13 3:02pm PST 
oooh Patan....we'd love for you to come home too! Speaking of Home...we saw you're moving to a new home, right?

I hope your mom isn't stressing herself out too much with the move. I hope you all like your new open space plan.

Speaking of Home...mom and dad are taking me out to dinner tonight. We're going to HOME. They have a nice big dog friendly patio and really good burgers too.
Cheyenne- Moon

Live, love and- play

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '13 3:52pm PST 
hughughug Momma Kim.....we wish you would come back to L.A. too....hopefully someday...soon!

Tee....we got TWO new mattresses! We have two double beds stuck together so we could all fit...Marlowe takes up a lot of room! The delivery guys were lucky...they came early and I got my dinner on time! It was SO nice sleeping in the new bed. They are foam and have some cooling things in them so we were all nice and comfy and we didn't roll into Mom like we used to on the old mattress.

You'll have to let us know how dinner at HOME is! Have fun!
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '13 8:32am PST 
My Home dinner was good. I was all ready to order on the booth but the waitress told me I had to get off. So I had to eat my burger under the table.

But the burger was juicy and delicious. cloud 9

Chey what a cozy situation you got going there. cloud 9