Back To Being a Bad Boy Basenji

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Thu Jan 31, '13 8:32am PST 
Last night I nabbed my dad's chicken off his plate! You see Mom went to my food bin to feed me and realized that it was covered with ANTS! So while mom and dad were freaking out about my dog food having ants in it, I was in the living room stealing dad's unattended chicken dinner off his plate. They didn't realize what I had done so Mom served me up a new bowl of JUST WET FOOD (I get this delicious Pulled Beef food with gravy and it's yummy) . cloud 9 After she was done feeding me she went into the living room and found dad's fork on the floor and his plate emptied and that's when she realized that I had swiped his chicken off his plate.

Ooooh it was worth it! I got the double whammy of delight last night.

I hope Dad doesn't hold it against me cuz I'm all out of kibble.
eek
Cheyenne- Moon

Live, love and- play

Barked: Thu Jan 31, '13 4:07pm PST 
laugh out loudapplauselaugh out loudapplause That's My Teecloud 9cloud 9cloud 9!!!!

We don't like ant though..they're a real pest...but I guess it's better them in the pantry than opossums!
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Thu Jan 31, '13 10:03pm PST 
No kibble tonight. shrug
Dad forgot to get my food this morning. Sooooooo tonight dad gave me one chicken breast and a half a can of wet food!

snoopysnoopysnoopy
Mom got home late so missed my feeding!
snoopysnoopy
am I sensing a good thing here!??!!

Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 5:35am PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud Way to go Talker! You're not being a bad boy. You're being RESOURCEFUL. A B has to do what a B has to do...especially when he's hungry.
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 6:22pm PST 
I'm milking it now. Dad realized that I can get thru the doggie door with my inner tube on and so I have to wear it all the time. So he feels bad and gave me chicken and eggs for breakfast!!!

I'm working this!!
Denny- Basenji

I dream of- peanut butter...

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '13 2:52pm PST 
That's right, Tee! A good B is a boring B!

I'm too depressed by all the snow to be a bad B. So I guess I'm boring. confused
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '13 8:00pm PST 
Denny we saw your video and I'm thinking we need to get some major donations going to raise money to get you to Hawaii or Kalifornia.