A new book - How to Change the World in 30 Seconds

Dillon (at- the bridge)

Did somebody say- candy?

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '13 9:04pm PST 
Hi Everypup! wave I just wanted to tell all of you what my mama's been up to. This weekend she is releasing a mini ebook called "Parade of Misfits", which are selections from her book "Circling the Waggins" and also has two essays about us crazy crazy dogs. It will be available in ebook only. It's so people can get a taste of CtW and see if they want to buy the complete book.

But the really BIG news is that next month, February 11, to be specific, her brand new book "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds: A Web Warrior's Guide to Animal Advocacy Online" is coming out! It is being published by Dafi's dad, Barking Planet Productions. way to go

It's a great guide for novices and experienced animal rescuers alike. It shows how you can save lives and change the world even if you only have 30 seconds a day to devote to it. happy dance

Edited by author Sun Jan 27, '13 3:22pm PST

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 2:15pm PST 
Congratulations to your mom, what exciting news and will definately want to read it! way to go It's been so cold here, wears you out and haven't caught up on the books I've reserved that are coming in. Thanks for the news and licks to your mom, DillonAngel!
Dillon (at- the bridge)

Did somebody say- candy?

Barked: Fri Feb 8, '13 8:03pm PST 
Hey Everypup. Mama's book "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" is now available on amazon. It will be FREE in the kindle store 2/14-2/15, because she is sharin' the love. hamster dance

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Sat Feb 9, '13 3:36pm PST 
Going to check out your mom's book! snoopyway to gowave
Dafi

Good boy.

Barked: Tue Mar 12, '13 3:55am PST 
I often find the Internet frustrating and confusing.
This wonderful book is a How To book for making it simple and even easy to use the Internet to help dogs.
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Tue Mar 12, '13 4:59am PST 
Congratulations to your mom and Dafi's daddy on a helpful resource way to gowave