Secret Cupid

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '13 7:38pm PST 
Secret Cupid will be much different than Secret Santa.

How does Secret Cupid work?

Secret Cupid is where you will send the partner you're matched up with Dogster Valentine Day themed rosettes through February 7th until February 14th to your Valentine (send rosettes anonymously).

You will also send your Valentine a Valentine's Day Card along with a Valentine themed gift(s). Examples of Valentine themed gifts would be dog toys, dog tags in the shape of a heart, collar, sweater, scarf, treats, etc.

The catch is that whatever you choose to send to your Valentine has to be Valentine themed.

Rules:

* If you are not 100% committed to signing up, following the rules or exchanging gifts with your partner, please do NOT sign up. If you fail to follow the rules, you will not be able to participate in any other exchanges in the group.

* The maximum spending limit is $10.

* Paw-mail me your shipping address.

* Dateline to participate in this exchange is January 25th.

* Dateline to ship your packages out is February 1st.

* You may send a gift to the owners of the dogs/cats such as a box of chocolates, a rose, etc.

* All dogs/cats will be matched up with the opposite gender.

For anyone who participated in Secret Santa, I have a list of your likes/dislikes, etc. So, if you were to want to buy your Valentine a collar, I still have that information.
☆ Max- ☆

What's that?

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '13 7:58pm PST 
Sounds fun. Count me in! snoopy
Kilkenny

Sweet Little- Kenny

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '13 10:30pm PST 
The Secret Cupid event sounds like fun, but I think Dooli and Kenny will have to skip this event. We would be interested in a St. Patrick's Day event however! Thank you!rainbow

Sara, NPC,- PDPC

Sara -- the holy terrier

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 1:49am PST 
Sounds like fun, Howard! Count me in! blue dog
Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 5:19am PST 
Sounds like fun sign me and Alex up !!
Emma-Gem

I'm the PRINCESS- of the house!

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 11:29am PST 
We would Like to be signed up (Emma Gem) & William I will have to re-mail you our measurements as Emma has grown a bit longer (she's nearly 6 months old!) I'm glad I suggested this I think it's a cute idea!
Dannielle
♬ Koko- ♬

I Rule The- House

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 11:34am PST 
Count me in way to go
Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 11:52am PST 
I think Lily, me and Sally are going to pass this time around. We had lots of fun with Christmas, but our mom is so busy, she doesn't think that she'll have time to get it done right. Love to all of you
♥Soph- ie Claire- CGC

I love to be- loved.

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 3:04pm PST 
Count HD and Sophie Claire in. Let me know if you don't have our address.
Tonka

Mine! Mine!- Mine!

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 6:35pm PST 
Daisy, Bill & I would like to sign up! Count us in! It sounds fun!kissing
(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8