POP for Amazing Grace

(Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 56)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  
Abigail

Mom & Dad's- Valentine

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 9:23pm PST 
OMD! the lazy rolls were awesomesnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

momma kept forgetting to take out the frozed dough so she set the alarm for last night to remind her. we didn't has a pan that would work but mom found one in granmas storage shed so she cleaned it out and put foil in it. then this morning she follwoed the instructions as best she could (she's not used to working with dough). she found a bottle of cinnamon & sugar already mixed together in the cabinet (to make cinamon toast) so that was a good sign. she put the pan of rolls in the oven to rise cause we have a gas stove and the pilot light keeps the oven warm but not hot. it took a little more than an hour to get them to grow probably cause the backdoor was open (us girls rule this house!) and letting the cold air in. when they was pushing the plastic up mom decided it was time to bake them way to go dad said they made the house smell yummy and me & kyra agreebig grin she took them rolls out and dad came running, after she drizzled the glaze on them, she sprinkled powdered sugar on them and said "this is in honor of the snow that some of our members are living in"hamster dance then her and dad enjoyed the rolls with some hot coffee and now dad wants her to make them every morningshock me & kyra got to try some toohappy dance and eventho kyra is a picky eater, she ate her rolls fast as lighteningdancing mom's already thinking about other flavors that she can use, like maybe orange and make the glaze with orange juice and sugar?

thank you sooooooooooooo much for the recipe gmahail

see ya, abi
*oh, we gots a pic we uploading tomorrow!*
Freya

Such cuteness is- irresistable

Barked: Sat Feb 2, '13 1:16pm PST 
Maybe we makes some dough. They sound really good Abi - I could wake up to the smell of fresh cinnamon rolls.

Mazy - hope your Gma, Gpa and Precious start feeling better soon. Maybe when the weather starts warming. Mum bought a heated bed for Alex when he was old cos he really felt the cold. She thought about a dog jumper (smallest possible size) but the trouble with Qld is it can be freezing in the morning, and stinking hot by lunch, even in winter. She figured with the bed he could get in when he needed to and out when he warmed up. He loved it.
Freya

Such cuteness is- irresistable

Barked: Sat Feb 2, '13 1:16pm PST 
Maybe we makes some dough. They sound really good Abi - I could wake up to the smell of fresh cinnamon rolls.

Mazy - hope your Gma, Gpa and Precious start feeling better soon. Maybe when the weather starts warming. Mum bought a heated bed for Alex when he was old cos he really felt the cold. She thought about a dog jumper (smallest possible size) but the trouble with Qld is it can be freezing in the morning, and stinking hot by lunch, even in winter. She figured with the bed he could get in when he needed to and out when he warmed up. He loved it.

Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Sat Feb 2, '13 4:24pm PST 
orange glaze is pawtastic! so is maple or butter rum...... possibilities are endless......laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Freya- you can make your own dough up. let it rise once,punch down and then refrigerate. sleep...........get up,punch the dough down,make your rolls,raise until doubled and bake..........eat away!big grinwavebig hugdog walk
Abigail

Mom & Dad's- Valentine

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 10:03pm PST 
the yummy rolls!

see ya, abi
Abigail

Mom & Dad's- Valentine

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 7:57pm PST 
You've found Cupid #10 !!!!!!!!

Now stop by the thread and let me know that you've found Cupid #10 and you'll get some love

See ya, Abi
  (Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 56)  
1  2  3  4  5  6