QOTW 12/31/12

BUTTERCUP *- Moms Angel- Girl *

BABYGIRL

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '12 12:48am PST 
What did Santa Paws bring you ? and How will you spend New Years eve ?
BUTTERCUP *- Moms Angel- Girl *

BABYGIRL

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '12 12:50am PST 
OH BOY snoopysnoopy I got a very very comfy blankie, a new lamb to snuggle with , and a whole new wardrobe ! Stay tuned for photo shoots ! I will spend the day relaxing and napping. Mom and Dad hope to watch a movie ! Happy New Year to all our dear pals in STAFU ! kissingkissing
Bailey NWD

Bailey- Blinkerson- Eskiwowow Raiman

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '12 4:20am PST 
I received lots of toys and treats and collars and all kinds of good things! I was a very lucky girl. New Year's Day will be spent at home. Dad manages to watch football all day long and mom hopes to do some projects around the house and maybe if the weather is not awful they will take me to the forest to play for awhile.

Buddy

Troublemaker - that's me!

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '12 6:46am PST 
I got some toys and a special meal for Christmas. We will be spending a quiet evening at home for New Year's eve.
Toto

I am a happy- boy.

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '12 4:35pm PST 
We all got some new treats, mommy will be watching movies us dogs usually fall asleep early.
Raja

Take me with- you!

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '12 7:51pm PST 
I got a new leash that glows in the dark and a new harness and three new toys and a sweater and two new treats and a comb (I don't like the comb). Best of all I got to be with my California for a whole week! And since he was sick, i got to help him get better and he couldn't go anywhere else! Mommy was very worried about him but I knew Shih Tzu love would pull him through.