Christmas Party

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 39)  
1  2  3  4  
♥Soph- ie Claire- CGC

I love to be- loved.

Barked: Mon Dec 24, '12 5:56pm PST 
Thank you Daisy for my great Christmas presentshug.
Snoopy

the red baron

Barked: Mon Dec 24, '12 6:14pm PST 
We had Nicki and Alex we hope they liked their presents. Merry Christmas way to goway to go
Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Barked: Tue Dec 25, '12 8:36am PST 
We Loved our pressies they is pawsome Alex has claimed the stuffie already and mommy is going to stuff our new kongs today We needed those badly thanks a bunch !! Snoopy snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Homer

Laying on my- back is the- best!

Barked: Tue Dec 25, '12 10:52am PST 
Mom posted pictures on my account of me and my sock monkey that came from my Secret Santa. You can also look at Ms. Kennedy's account and see that she is enjoying a sock monkey too. Mom also posted a picture of all of us Greys with Santa and Dad. Merry Christmas!
Buster

Little Tuff- Hurricane Buster

Barked: Tue Dec 25, '12 12:02pm PST 
Brea and I sent out our present before the deadline. We have not heard if they received it or not and mama made a big mistake in not seeing that delivery confirmation was on it.

We have not received our present either from our Secret Santa.

It is not the idea that we need anything but like others said if you sign for it one needs to follow thru with and if something comes up that you cannt, it would be nice for the ones that was expecting something to know that you couldnt. All of us would understand that things happen that is beyond our control. Just a little courtesy is all that is needed.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Edited by author Tue Dec 25, '12 12:08pm PST

Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Tue Dec 25, '12 3:30pm PST 
Oh, I can't tell you how excited we all were this mornin. Yesterday, when the post office guy came by, he brought a package from none other than Secret Santa. I was really hopin it was for me, but it was for that horror-of-all-horrors, Sally. She got her prezzie just in time. So this mornin we got to open all our stuff. Sally got treats and two real cool toys. Lily tried to play with one of em, but momma took it away and gave it to Sally and Sally must have liked it cuz she rolled on it and sniffed it a bunch of times. Lily and I got some cool grinch stuff --- a toy and a little cape for me to wear. and some more treats. And those were from Pepper's family. And then, I found another package with my name from the Doogers --- guess what---- more treats, which is what I like better than anything in the whole world. So, to all our Secret Santas, we say thank you so very, very much. And to Howard, we say, thanks for organizing all of this. And to all of you ---- Merry Christmas, Happy Hanuakah, Happy Kwanza and Happy New Year to all.
Paris

i love to- run!!!!!!!!!

Barked: Fri Jan 4, '13 7:56am PST 
me and my sister annie were santa's to maryley. we hope you liked our gifts's!!!!!!
♬ Koko- ♬

I Rule The- House

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 5:15pm PST 
My package from my Secret Santa arrived today :~) I got some toys and treats...mama says she hasn't seen me this excited since Christmas...bol...thank you so much Kiko & Bambi :~)
☆ Max- ☆

What's that?

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '13 7:56pm PST 
Koko, thanks for all my goodies!! The box was so much fun to open. I have been sharing treats with pup pals when they come to visit.way to go
(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 39)  
1  2  3  4