STAFU'S SANTA PAWS AND HEAD ELF 2012

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
BUTTERCUP *- Moms Angel- Girl *

BABYGIRL

Barked: Sat Dec 1, '12 1:00am PST 
HO, HO, HO, .. SNATA PAWS IS ON HIS WAY .. HE IS BUSY GETTING TOYS READY FOR ALL THE PUPS .. WE ARE LOOKING FOR THIS YEARS SANTA PAWS AND HIS HEAD ELF !!! WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD MAKE THE BEST SANTA PAWS AND WHY ... WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD MAKE A GREAT HEAD ELF ? GET YOUR NOMINEES IN .. YOU MAY NOMINATE YOURSELF.. BE SURE TO TELL US WHY .. YOU HAVE UNTIL MONDAY DEC.17TH TO GET YOUR NOMINEES POSTED.. THE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON CHRISTMAS EVE !! GOOD LUCK EVERYPUP !

HO. HO. HO .. MERRRY CHRISTMAS 2012 !
Abbie

Counter surfers- get more snacks.

Barked: Sat Dec 1, '12 7:11pm PST 
I would like to nominate Buddy as Santa Paws and Angel Abby as Santa's elf.
Abby - Forever- Loved

Forever loved- (January- 2001-August- 2012)

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '12 5:54am PST 
I would like to nominate Raja for Santa Paws. Raja is quite the ambassador for our group with his world travels and his blog, and I think he would be a pawsome Santa Paws.

For Head Elf, I would like to nominate Buttercup. Buttercup does so much for the STAFU group and all the pups in the group.

♥- Puppers- ♥

Little Miss- Sunshine

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '12 8:06am PST 
I vote for your nominations Abby!!!! I fink Raja and Buttercup would be great!!!cheercheer
POP!

BABY BOO I IZ- BOOFUL

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '12 9:23am PST 
I would Like to nominate Buddy as Santa paws as he is big and can carry lots of presents! winkwinksmile

And for the elf I would like to nominate Zeke as he is small and crafty but a great help when daddy is doing the house up and likes to sleep uh hum pass the tools from the toolbox to daddy he is a little grafter and especially would be good helping make the toys as he loves sawdust!

hi5hi5
Raja

Take me with- you!

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '12 7:46pm PST 
What a pawprise! I'm honored! Maybe Bailey should be Santa because she's snowy and busy like Santa and Abby should be the elf because she's in the sky and can map out the sleigh route.

Edited by author Wed Dec 5, '12 7:49pm PST

BABYGIRL

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '12 7:05pm PST 
we nominate Puppers... she would be da pawfect Elf.. for Santa we nominate TOTO ..

BABYGIRL

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '12 11:54pm PST 
PUps.. mom will be drawing out of Santas magic hat for this years Santa Paws and Head Elf.. the winners will be announced on Christmas Eve !
Raja

Take me with- you!

Barked: Thu Dec 20, '12 3:15pm PST 
This will be so exciting to see who among us will ride the red sleigh!
Abbie

Counter surfers- get more snacks.

Barked: Sat Dec 22, '12 11:44am PST 
Good luck everybody wave
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2