HOW DID YOUR FURBABY MAKE YOU GIGGLE TODAY!

(Page 1 of 126: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

I RULE! I OWN! I- POSSESS!!!

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 1:06pm PST 
Okay - we don't need more threads, so we can post in the ones that we have time for.

Obviously, your pup has done someone silly that you would want to share with the group.

For example, LP got a new Poncho yesterday / and as we oooed and ahhhhd.... he just preened like a peacock and sent us into hysterics.

Now granted, they don't 'act out' every day - but once in a while they do something that makes a think " What if a Dogster member could see this now"!!!

Let's make this a fun thread!

way to goway to go
Merlin- Yorkie

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 1:50pm PST 
Yoshi was sleeping on Sabrina's foot rest and she was in her recliner dozing off. We suddenly heard a loud "blop". Yoshi fell off the foot rest and gave himself a scare. He was looking around like "what the... just happened!"

eek
♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 1:54pm PST 
shockshockbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh I could see that now.....hughughughug

Yoshi- PowderPuff

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 2:08pm PST 
Especially since I am deaf, I scared the begeezus out of myself! shock
♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 2:32pm PST 
Awww......hughughughughug
Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 2:43pm PST 
Okay mommy is going back to the time she was busy typing away on the computer and thought daddy was taping her on the shoulder and when she turned around to see what he wanted it was me I had pushed over the other computer chair got up on it and tapped mommy on the shoulder it was time she got off that computer and spent time with me.
Lily Rose

I'm a pistol on- three legs!

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 3:34pm PST 
big laughlaugh out loudbig laughlaugh out loud

Great idea for a thread LP!

Let's see, I went to the dermatologist today and Mom giggled when I followed the doctor to the back to get my test resultslaugh out loud I refused to stay with her. I just wanted to go visit behind the scenes, so the doctor said okay and let me play with all the ladies in back way to go What can I say, "I just LOVE any vets office".
♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 3:40pm PST 
big laughbig laughbig laugh aww.... A/J and L/R ..... too funny! These are fun... smile laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
A/J tapping mom/ L/R going exploring...hey why not! Keep these coming, no matter how many!

Because our babies are just THAT PRECIOUS and can do NO WRONG!big laughbig laughbig laugh
Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Barked: Fri Nov 9, '12 2:27am PST 
Okay here is another one. Mommy baked chocolate chip cookies and oatmeal raisin to ship to Afghanistan to her nephew who by the way got home on Tuesday night and she puts them on the dining room table to cool so then she goes into the computer dogster of course and then daddy is hollering you better get out here now.

Mommy walks into the diningroom I have the chair pushed out on the chair just about to grab a cookie off the table when Whoosh mommy grabs me immediately before I could get that tasty treat in my mouth puts me on the floor and washes her hands then gets all the cookies and puts them in the zip lock bag and in the back table where I can't push away any chairs and cookies safe from my teeth.
♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

Barked: Fri Nov 9, '12 3:49am PST 
big laughbig laughbig laugh A/J you are so clever with this chair pushing....big laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
  (Page 1 of 126: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]