Mom's having a rough time since I left her

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  
Maggie (I'm- Moms Angel- Now)

Punish the DEED- NOT The Breed!!!

Barked: Mon Nov 5, '12 3:13pm PST 
Last Sunday I crossed the bridge to join Katana Mia and Fifty. Mom doesnt want the rest of the pack knowing how much she is hurting nor does she want her family to know how much she misses me. Dad doesnt even know. I have been gone a week and already I miss my mom and my family.
Abby - Forever- Loved

Forever loved- (January- 2001-August- 2012)

Barked: Mon Nov 5, '12 7:08pm PST 
Maggie you will live on forever in your momma's heart just as surely as she will live on forever in yours. I passed to the Bridge in August and my mom still has some very bad days. Hugs to your momma at this difficult time. hughughug
Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '12 10:24am PST 
hughughug Hugs to all of you! Mommy still cries about me, too. We totally understand the pain your mommy is feeling! Tell her to just remember you are flying free at the rainbow bridge, waiting for her and you WILL be reunited!

Angel Lexi- ...Gone But- Never

Angel Kisses And- Butterfly- Whispers

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '12 7:14pm PST 
Maggiehug W're here to offer your Momma pray love and support as our familes have all been through it and we understand. We would love to have her share some stories of you and it really does help to talkhughug

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 2:52pm PST 
Mom says her favorite thought of me is the day I came to live with them. It was raining and yucky. When they pulled up beside my old dad I couldnt wait to get out and meet them. I took right up with them including sitting on moms feet. When it was time for us to go to my new home with them I jumped right up in the back of their van and away we went. I was mom's best girl from that day on. She loved to sit on the floor with me and brush me till I fell asleep.

Barked: Sat Nov 10, '12 2:14am PST 
Thank you for sharing this with us Maggie and to be brushed until you fell asleep is very specialhug

Barked: Sat Nov 10, '12 9:47am PST 
I loved being brushed and at one time I even had a shirt that said I know I'm fabulous. Mom always took care to brush gently over the scar on my shoulder where I had been shot. When I moved in with my family we had three tom cats but one died. We made up this fun game where I would play bow to them and give a low playful "woof" the cats would arch up and hiss at me and swat and I would bark. It was the only time I ever barked was to play with them. While the others in my pack might be barking at the neighbors dogs I would lay and watch them. I knew better than to bark. I was grandma to Tundra's pup Cheveyo and to Tank. I know how much mom misses me. She talked to me yesterday and cried,today she got the call from the vet who cremated me and my ashes are ready for her to come get. I know she will feel better when she has my urn. She wants to know if anyone thinks its silly or wrong for her to want to wear some of my ashes in a pendant around her neck. My aunt Mary and my human brother Andy want some of me too. Is it wrong?

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '12 4:50pm PST 
big hug Maggie thanks for sharing your story with us! I bet you had a mountain of hair to brush..I don't think it's wrong at all to have a necklace made. My Momma has one with a tiny bit of her Sisters ashes. Whatever keeps your family comfortable with losing you is never wrongbig hugflowers

Barked: Mon Dec 17, '12 10:20am PST 
Sorry its been a while since I posted anything. Mom went and picked up my ashes and someone at the vet didnt get the memo because I wasnt in my urn I was in a paper tube. But the nice lady took me back and put me in my urn then brought me back to mom and dad. Mom is doing better. Right now she is worried about one of the puppies little Garnet who got hurt Thursday night. She thinks bad kitty Nala did it so mom found Nala a new home. Garnet had to have three stitches in her right front leg. And the vet who did them had to give her two shots of anesthesia to try and knock her out to do the stitches. She burned through the first shot while he was cleaning her leg. So he gave her the second one and did the stitches and by the time mom and dad went to get her she had burned through the second shot. Is that normal? She is a 6 1/2 month old Boston Terrier Min Pin mix who weighs 9.8 pounds. I sent mom a new big dog to help her deal with my loss. She is Tanks sister Belladonna and she fits in just right with mom. She is doing just what I did for mom. Alerting her to stress levels and helping ground her when she gets too stressed. Mom misses me and I miss her. I will really miss the special Christmas treats. But I am always with Mom. I just hope she realizes that Belladonna is there from me. I really want her to stay with mom.
Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Barked: Mon Dec 17, '12 1:15pm PST 
Oh Maggie, you are so sweet to send Belladonna to your mommy! I bet your mommy knows! The only good thing about us going to the bridge is that we make room for new doggies to be saved!
  (Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5