|Barked: Wed Nov 7, '12 3:52am PST |
|Charlie and Buttercup had the answers to last week's brain teaser!
The answers are
1. Tug boats do it - toe (tow)
2. Miniature General - Thumb
3. Joins wood together - Nails or tongue like in tongue and groove
4. Loser to the tortoise - hair (hare)
5. Two Students - pupils
This week's Brain Teaser is
A "Logical Quiz" these words all have something in common and will end in "ical"
1. Just like the rest
2. Axon's and Dendrites
3. Getting the most for the buck
4. Of the Sea
5. Shape of Rubik's wonder
Pmail me your answers! If you are correct you win a rosie! The question will be left up for the entire week, so you can take your time!
|my page | msg me | gift me | become pals|