Diesel's Den

(Page 43 of 43: Viewing entries 421 to 428)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  
Angel Sassy- Foxie

Ready to- work-out?

Barked: Sun Apr 13, '14 2:08pm PST 
wavewavewavewavewavewavewave
Diesel

Barked: Sun Apr 13, '14 5:43pm PST 
I got to go on a great walk with Daddy. I was worried for a while. I thought for sure Dad was going to break his promise and not take me. He & Mom were busy all day doing chores. We all spent a lot of time outside today, It was beautiful out. Dad did throw the ball for me for a while and I had a great time. But I thought the game of fetch meant no walk for me. Mom & Dad even went for a car ride, but I didn't get to go. They went to the cemetery to see the grave of Dad's Mom. Then they went to a store and got some special solid chocolate Easter Bunnies for the niece and nephews. When they got home, Dad lit the barbecue and prepped potatoes for the grill. He had a nice London Broil marinating overnight. He made out supper while the food cooked. Then after we ate, Mom & Dad had their supper. I almost did not eat my supper because I was upset that I didn't get my walk. But Dad had put some of the meat juices and some meat from the London Broil in my supper. So I couldn't resist it for too long. Dad relaxed a little after supper and then he asked mom to help get the Easy Walk harness on me. YYYAAAYYYYYY ! ! Finally !

So, as Dad had promised, we went for a very long walk. Dad said that he didn't want to take me earlier because it was too warm for a long walk. It was still daylight out when we left, but it was dusk by he time we got back. The temps had cooled way down because the winds picked up. It was almost chilly. With the strong winds came lots of new smells. I would stop occasionally and put my head up and just sniff the wind. That was really cool. I was a bit disappointed that I didn't get to meet any people on my walk. There some people around, but they were all busy doing things and didn't stop to say hello to me. I really like meeting people, especially when they give me lots of attention. That way I get to show them what a great dog a Pitbull really is.
But overall, I had an awesome walk ! I will sleep good tonight.

Thanks Dad !
Abigail

Mom & Dad's- Valentine

Barked: Sun Apr 13, '14 9:28pm PST 
Sounds like your evening was pawsomehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance if I gotta walk I would rather do it early in the morning or in the evening so its cooler. your a youngin so you can handle play time and walks, not me!!!!!!

see ya, abi

Buddy

Troublemaker - that's me!

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '14 9:53am PST 
We are sorry daddy had that bad dream, Diesel. We know he would never do anything to hurt you.

Your walk sounds pawsome! I have one of those easy walk harnesses. I ate my first one big laugh it was tasty!
Diesel

Barked: Fri Apr 18, '14 8:28pm PST 
Early this morning around 6 am, Dad was driving during work. He was on a side street, and came upon a stop sign. He noticed a kitty cat in the road. Even though it was dark, and Dad couldn't tell what was in the road. He was going slow enough so that he didn't run over the kitty. Dad looked around, but did not see the kitty scurry away when the car got real close. Dad had noticed the kitty was in a strange position. not quite sitting, and not quite laying. Dad thought maybe the kitty was injured, maybe had been hit by a car. So he slowly backed the car up, and put his safety lights on. Sure enough, the kitty was still in the same spot. Dad got out of the car and walked toward the kitty. He thought to himself that he should have grabbed his gloves to protect his hands if the kitty scratched at him. He walked right up to the kitty, and just as he was about to touch, it scurried away. He could tell that it was not injured. As he walked back to his car, he thought, that cat is a knucklehead to be out in the road like that and not running off when the car approached like normal kitties do. This was in Brooklyn afterall.

A few hours later, Dad stopped at a park to use the public bathroom. As he came out of the bathroom, a huge pitbull almost ran into him. The dog was on a leash being walked by his owner. Luckily Dad isn't the kind of person who is scared of Pits. The guy holding the leash apologized, and the dog wanted to say Hi to Dad. So Dad pet him and loved on him. He was still a puppy, even though he was already a lot bigger than me. He kept jumping up on Dad, embarrassing his owner. Finally he jumped up again, and started licking Dad's face. Dad said to him, you are such a mean viscous pitbull aren't you ? ! While laughing. Then Dad told the guy that he had three Pits of his own at home.
Diesel

Barked: Fri Apr 18, '14 8:34pm PST 
oh ! I almost forgot to tell you. I now have a favorite movie. Tonigth Dad watched TV with us pittie pups. We watched a movie called Marmaduke. I LOVED this movie. I loved it because it remind me of my Dogster pals. The star of the movie, Marmaduke, looks just like Lucian, and there is also a girl dog named Mazy. She is a very pretty merled Aussie. The dogs in the movie were all real and it was a lot of fun !
If you haven't seen, you should check it out. And if you have seen, you should watch it again.

way to go way to go way to go way to go way to go
Abby CGC

Big and- Beautiful

Barked: Sat Apr 19, '14 5:59am PST 
I went to the drive in movies to see that cheer cheer it was before we had Lucian laugh out loud but we got it from Netflix and watched it here with him this winter cheer

mommy and daddy saw 3 pitties in a SUV at the Chinese restaurant last weekend. they were getting some bowls of chicken from the owner and getting lots of loving from the other customers coming in and out of the restaurant laugh out loud one was white..one was grey and white and one was tan and white..they were gorgeous and so lovey dovey big hug the ownwers were getting take out and so were the pups laugh out loud
Buddy

Troublemaker - that's me!

Barked: Sat Apr 19, '14 7:44am PST 
Glad your daddy went to check on that kitty kat, and so happy it was not injured. We can just see that pitty saying hi to your daddy.

Glad you liked the movie! I have never seen that one. Mom likes movies that star Vin Diesel and that is about all we watch shrugshrug
  (Page 43 of 43: Viewing entries 421 to 428)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43