Return of Cordelia

Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sun Aug 19, '12 10:34am PST 
Y'all remember her? She got dawg-napped by the Squirrels and then we thought she was squirrel-brain-washed - and all kinds of drama. Then she disappeared for good, and of course we blamed the squirrels (some of Fast Dawg's finest adventures).

Well she has reappeared! But I'm thinking she may still be some kind of prisoner she said she could only tell us the story in little snippets! OMD!
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Mon Aug 20, '12 6:44am PST 
I 'members Cordelia but dem 'ventures must'a been befur my time here at Squirrels.
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Mon Aug 20, '12 6:49am PST 
It was trying times, let me tell ya. With those bratty squirrels infiltrating and dawg-napping. And Soph was all presidential-acting and we were all paranoid - especially when Cordelia vanished the second time! Oh, JL, we needed your expertise!

Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '12 3:26am PST 
How do you know it's really Cordelia and not an impostor? After all, she has been gone a long time.
JerryLee

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '12 5:23am PST 
~puffs hiz Sherlock Holmes pipe~

Da mystery's afoot! Quick Watson, to da DNA kits!

dog walk
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '12 6:06am PST 
Well we suspected her of being a double-crossing spy after she was brain-washed by the squirrels, so anything's possible. I'll be extra-careful. BUT if I'm missing, you guys better come lookin' for me. You can tell me easy - I'm the cute TFT with the fat tail - big laugh
JerryLee

Barked: Thu Aug 23, '12 5:57am PST 
Well, I still ain't seed no Cordelia. Maddi, whut yoo been smokin'? Kin i have sum? laugh out loud
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Thu Aug 23, '12 6:12am PST 
Well it's not catnip, for sure. Look on her page - she has a recent diary entry. So there!